• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canada A Real Country?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Canada will become a great country again when more people like Tulsi finally stand up and say enough……
    I think she was describing chuck, agstar and a few others.

Comment

Chuck, earlier in this thread we were discussing the lack of violence during the trucker protest, as contrasted to the deadly destructive violence of the BLM riots.

Turns out I was wrong, there was violence, according to the inquiry:

Xexi Li admits people in her building threw eggs at the truckers and the protestors. So far in the testimony, this is the most violent act that occurred and it didn't come from the protestors.

Comment

As this inquiry progresses it appears we are going to get a clear look at the type of people that voted for Justin Treudau and the LPC.

Comment

First test today

Click image for larger version

Name:	FfCsrE8aMAAMere.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	773915

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Chuck, earlier in this thread we were discussing the lack of violence during the trucker protest, as contrasted to the deadly destructive violence of the BLM riots.

Turns out I was wrong, there was violence, according to the inquiry:

Xexi Li admits people in her building threw eggs at the truckers and the protestors. So far in the testimony, this is the most violent act that occurred and it didn't come from the protestors.
            They needed food. Eggs are nutritious. How else could they keep up the honking and protesting. I might have thrown more than eggs. Maybe sausages

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
              An inquiry run by justines buddies !

Farce !
              yes i will be shocked if the whole thing is not whitewashed over

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                They needed food. Eggs are nutritious. How else could they keep up the honking and protesting. I might have thrown more than eggs. Maybe sausages
                if you were in ottawa you would be hideing with 3 or 4 masks on , you would be scared to go near them people

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                  if you were in ottawa you would be hideing with 3 or 4 masks on , you would be scared to go near them people
                  I would not hide, but I probably would have gotten in trouble confronting the idiot demonstrators. They should have cracked down the first day.

Comment

you will wake up some day, likely when its too late , digital ID , cash gone every move you make tracked , and dont say that is not in the pipeline

Comment

I would not hide, but I probably would have gotten in trouble confronting the idiot demonstrators. They should have cracked down the first day.
                      Now who is the keyboard warrior? You would have been the first one into the bouncy castles.
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 14, 2022, 15:31.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        Now who is the keyboard warrior? You would have been the first one into the bouncy castles.
                        With a pin.

Comment

It doesn't surprise me one bit that seeing burly men would make you want to throw your sausage around.

Comment

With a pin.
                            Well played. That was a really good comeback. Credit where credit is due.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                              It doesn't surprise me one bit that seeing burly men would make you want to throw your sausage around.
                              I was thinking the same thing just wasn't quite sure how to word it. It seemed like a very odd response in this context, to choose a sausage specifically.

Comment

So the first 2 witnesses were govt employees testifying that the honking in their dreams amounted to PTSD or some shit. The restaurants suffered economically because the convoy was feeding everyone for free.

Show trial.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...