• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Stat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    That's why I'm not really following the logic of all of these Canadians running out to buy legal handguns before the ban comes in. As we have seen, the rules can change in the middle of the game on a whim. Could spend an awful lot of money to purchase a legal gun and have it taken away shortly thereafter.
    Small percentage of Canadians who think they will lose their second amendment rights. They are pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Small percentage of Canadians who think they will lose their second amendment rights. They are pathetic.
      What is pathetic, is people who put the word Canadians and second amendment in the same sentence, as if it has any applicability to Canadian citizens.
      I don't understand the fascination with all things American by the Canadian left.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 11, 2022, 21:24.

Comment

What is pathetic, is people who put the word Canadians and second amendment in the same sentence, as if it has any applicability to Canadian citizens.
        I don't understand the fascination with all things American by the Canadian left.
        That is the point. Canadians don't have a right to own a handgun or a semi automatic weapon. We are being influenced by a flood of weapons from the second amendment loving U.S. How do you stop evil people from obtaining weapons when there are 400 million next door. This is not left or right issue like you seem to frame everything. This is about peace and civility. The U.S. has a plague and it is spreading. So the sarcasm is lost on you?
        Last edited by agstar77; Jun 12, 2022, 09:48.

Comment

That's why I'm not really following the logic of all of these Canadians running out to buy legal handguns before the ban comes in. As we have seen, the rules can change in the middle of the game on a whim. Could spend an awful lot of money to purchase a legal gun and have it taken away shortly thereafter.
          I’d bet some of the recent purchasers are hoping a mandatory buyback comes along and the handguns are valued higher than the purchase price.

some of the new purchasers are hoping a mandatory buyback never happens and they will continue target and gopher shooting on the home quarter.

But I’d bet most of the purchasers have no interest in listening to what a dictator has dictated towards the law abiding gun owners, when a tyrannical government gets into power some laws will not be followed and then the slippery slope continues.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            That is the point. Canadians don't have a right to own a handgun or a semi automatic weapon. We are being influenced by a flood of weapons from the second amendment loving U.S. How do you stop evil people from obtaining weapons when there are 400 million next door. This is not left or right issue like you seem to frame everything. This is about peace and civility. The U.S. has a plague and it is spreading. So the sarcasm is lost on you?
            Ask those with special status, especially along the U.S. border that have zero oversight . You not wrong , it leads to all kinds of criminal activity all over the country. And as Chuck pointed out , here in Sask and Alberta…..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...