• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting Stat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing newer than an article 3 and 1/2 months old? Everything worth knowing was known at that point, no new information since then?

Comment

I would be real interested to hear what happened to those local kids. They didn't fit the terrorist profile.

Did I see the woman who owned the house had the charges dropped?

Comment

First question to ask after all mass shootings is: which government agency set this up? When gun control is the mission a mass shooting is needed to advance the cause. It is critical to keep in mind at times like this is that the purpose of gun control is prevent any type of checks and balances to unfettered government power. The US military has already done studies to see if they could take the heartland in a civil war and concluded that they could not. There we have the purpose of gun confiscation right there. That is also the primary motivation behind gun policy here in canuckistan. Protecting innocent children is 100% BS as everybody know more harassment of law abiding gun owners does nothing to protect anyone.

Comment

Number of shootings by ethnic based gangs??? Crickets???
          Good thing the young male Sikhs and Chinese weren't driving trucks or tractors.
          Yet more laws from Ottawa this morning to shut down handgun ownership. Fine.
          Good luck. But ignoring the real problem because it's not woke deserves failure.
          Last time I was in a late night liquor store in Edmonton the Glock packers weren't legal you f k n idiot.

Comment

Anyone so damn excited for others to have tens of thousands of dollars of safe, legally owned and used property confiscated, is really societies worst enemy.
            What next in the name of public good??
            What is personally valuable to a useful idiot? Sadly nothing as they are automotons.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Number of shootings by ethnic based gangs??? Crickets???
              Good thing the young male Sikhs and Chinese weren't driving trucks or tractors.
              Yet more laws from Ottawa this morning to shut down handgun ownership. Fine.
              Good luck. But ignoring the real problem because it's not woke deserves failure.
              Last time I was in a late night liquor store in Edmonton the Glock packers weren't legal you f k n idiot.
              The cops might focus on the back doors of certain restaurants in Calgary for illicit activity with firearms. Easy pickin!

Comment

Another lesson in trusting government with your personal information.
                If you are a law abiding Canadian gun owner you lose this one.
                If you a criminal gun owner nothing changes.

Gun owners are just an unacceptable fringe minority that can be easily marginalized.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

Gun owners are just an unacceptable fringe minority that can be easily marginalized.
                  Exactly the same as UNVAXED, we are unacceptable, fringe, ANTI SCIENCE, PISS ON THEM!

Tyranny of the majority, apartied.

Comment

I'll have to keep an eye on this moving forward. The $$ value that could be erased for me if not able to sell into the US is becoming alarming.
                    Not going to trust Chuck as the evaluator.
                    I was prepared to have my executor arrange a US auction house transfer but now I might have to do it sooner. If at all. Wonderful. Really nice. Saw it coming for decades but it still hurts. Collecting stamps just not the same.
                    Last edited by blackpowder; May 31, 2022, 13:07.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckchuck View Post
                      so if more guns in the school will solve the problem of school shootings, how come trump doesn't allow everyone to carry a gun to his rally's?

I mean if everyone has the right bear arms to feel safe and secure and defend themselves why not let everyone bring a gun to a trump rally? Should be perfectly safe right?

The republicans have at every step opposed more background checks and made it easier for the violent crazies to buy as many guns as they want.

The nra and the gun lobby have bought them off so well they might as well work for the gun makers because they have been helping them sell more guns for decades.

The republicans support shit hole gun laws that fuel mass killings. It's a national disgrace.

So much for family values and the sanctity of life. Republicans don't seem to care about all the children's lives lost.
                      who is "trump"

Comment

Bill Maher gets it. Woke Hollywood has just as much blame as anyone. Yet crickets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_ObTr9qczY

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          As I showed before per capita, gun crimes are higher in many rural areas especially in Alberta and Saskatchewan and happen with guns that are not likely smuggled.

So why focus on only first nations when the problem of illegal guns and smuggling is a much broader issue?

Easier access and more guns will not solve these problems and will likely make them worse.

The US has a massive problem with very poor gun control laws. That's the issue. Canada has a growing problem with extremists and gun violence. The US model is a way worse than Canada's
                          Who’s the vast majority actual criminals doing the gun crimes in Sask and Alberta ?
                          Be honest with yourself . You know , most know , the RCMP definitely know .the dirty secret behind your assertion.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            who is "trump"
                            Lol , true
                            We have a vastly bigger problem in Canada now under the Trudeau/ Singh coalition

And the Biden / Harris circus is proving itself a complete disaster as well

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              who is "trump"
                              Whoever he is, he must be really important to canadians, especially Western Canadian farmers, judging by how often he seems to find his way into nearly every thread regardless of topic, and even gets his very own threads.
                              I hope Trudeau never has any scandals or indiscretions, it would sure distract from all of the Trump bashing.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

That's why I'm not really following the logic of all of these Canadians running out to buy legal handguns before the ban comes in. As we have seen, the rules can change in the middle of the game on a whim. Could spend an awful lot of money to purchase a legal gun and have it taken away shortly thereafter.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...