• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Products of a Positive Protest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Sorry, I must have missed something. What sidelines and what hiatus?
    I didn't realize I had gone anywhere. But I'm flattered to know that you are keeping track.
    In fact, I didn't even mention chuck. But if he thinks that the mr. LOL title fits him, then who am I to argue.
    Edit, I just looked back. And you are correct, I did not post anything on the 29th 30th or 31st of February. Guilty as charged. I will try not to be so negligent next time.
    You better take a backseat from Agriville for a couple of more days to clear the fog "29th 30th 31st of February".

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      You better take a backseat from Agriville for a couple of more days to clear the fog "29th 30th 31st of February".
      Keep trying, I'm sure you will get the joke eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Keep trying, I'm sure you will get the joke eventually.
        Darn, now that this thread is moved to the appropriate forum Foragefarmer will probably never visit, and therefore never get the joke. What a shame.

Comment

https://youtu.be/oq-tiwOIMOU

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...