• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotton; We shall remember him

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You

Thank you to everyone for your kind messages and condolences. I'm not sure if this reply will reach you all or how it exactly works. Chad loved the AgriVille community and thought highly of everyone without even meeting in person. I keep going back and reading people's comments and I wish he knew how everyone felt. I am truly still in shock and can't believe he is gone. I just wanted to say THANK YOU from the bottom of heart to all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
      It is with a particularly heavy heart to tell you this morning, that fellow Agriviller Cotton died yesterday, Tuesday, November 1, 2016. He leaves to mourn a beautiful wife and three beautiful children. Always willing to share, his knowledge and ever-quick mind cast a spell on all of us.

The fall winds blow, and chill the life within; be still, soft soul of the prairie, be still. Pars
      3 years already....

Same bullshit harvest weather as 2016

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...