• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotton; We shall remember him

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My condolences to his family. Never had a chance to meet him personally but had often thought of just taking a drive to go meet him. Enjoyed his way of thinking tremendously. Will miss it for sure.

Comment

Same reaction - wow!

Way to young for a family to lose a significant part.

Comment

Totally shocked when I logged on. RIP cotton. Will miss his to the point posts. All the best to his family.

Comment

Condolences to his family. He was always either informative or entertaining, usually both.

RIP

Comment

Condolences to Cotton's family and friends. We will all miss his insights

Comment

Sad to hear this news. Maybe not totally shocked though, His post from a few days ago about his health was scary. I was talking to family and friends yesterday about him and described him as a scrapper and a genius. Will certainly miss his posts.

Comment

I had never met Cotton either. Always enjoyed his posts and always learned something from them. Condolences to friends and family, I know he will be dearly missed. 😢

Comment

This has been a sad and surreal day.

Cotton's and mine like/hate relationship went back to his PillyPilsner days - long before Cotton surfaced - probably about 2002/03. We never met personally; however, he listened to me speak in Estevan and sent a one line email the next day. "You're not as much as an asshole as I thought you would be". Our last email exchange was this year.

Godspeed.
                  May your family find strength in all those your wisdom has touched.

Comment

My condolences to you, Mrs., and your family.

Comment

They say things happen for a reason I'm struggling to find one

Comment

I am shocked and saddened to hear the news.

I can honestly say I looked forward to reading Cotton's posts as they always made me think and often showed a slightly different angle to look at a particular issue.

He took a keen interest into the markets and the world of global affairs and we all learned as a result.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

First Hopper and now Cotton? Wow! His insight will be sorely missed around here. He was a cryptic savant. He didn't live to see his predictions come true but I believe they will still. My most sincere condolences to his wife and daughters. Canadian agriculture's loss pales in comparison to yours but it is still our loss as well. He really did pull the pin and head home for the last time. RIP Cotton.

Comment

Our condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

Cotton's posts always provoked thought and sometimes the gnashing of teeth. I am forever greatful that he shared his time and intellect with us on this forum.

Comment

Cotton will be missed. Usually some
                                Of the most well informed posts on here!

Thoughts and prayers with his family.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...