• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pea yield estimation?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iz this some sort of joke mallee

Comment

Minus 3.5 now and our whole crop in canada is ****ed.

Comment

Pulling all targets untill wtf with mallees crop

Comment

If I recall mallee grows peas in Australian winter. Some nights it gets cold... different climate.

Mallee I do not know... flowering peas would abort but the posses ones should be ok... peas are first seeded first harvested so very few ever see fall frost.

When they are small down to -4 won't really hurt them.

Comment

If I recall mallee grows peas in Australian winter. Some nights it gets cold... different climate.

Mallee I do not know... flowering peas would abort but the posses ones should be ok... peas are first seeded first harvested so very few ever see fall frost.

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...