• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planter / drill

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look healthy. What do you think of their staging for this time of year?

Comment

A week behind where they should be.
      But with som moisture finally and next weeks heat they should giver

Comment

Going to start to swath the canola seeded with planter today . Will get pictures of stand , swath and stubble . Curious to see what the stubble will be like at 2 lbs / ac
        Will post pictures later today or tonight .
        When we get to the side by sides with the drill at 4.7 lbs I will take pictures and do stubble counts as well .

Comment

The first field , 45CS40
          Interesting to see , most plants are about the same size and maturity. Very nice to swath .

Comment

Stubble side by side with drill at 4.7 lbs

In all side by sides the canola seeded with planter started 3-4 days ahead , flowered 3-4 days ahead and still the same at swathing

Comment

Good posting furrow i always find your findings interesting. Keep them coming.

Comment

Furrow, what about the pods? Thanx for the pictures.👀

Comment

Will do sumdum , tomorrow morning 👍

Comment

Combining the canola seeded with planter today. ....
                    So far very pleased

Comment

It also demonstrates you have a very poor air seeder.

Comment

Lol 😂
                        So does everyone else then .

Comment

We need a like button. (Is there a minimum letter count to post cause I couldn't submit this until I numbered it up

Comment

It takes a real fool to look at those two crops and not see the problem.

Comment

And you seen them first hand have you ? Lol

Comment

Just your pictures. Craig has shown over multiple years that while the planter is neato cool, in the end there is no difference to justify it. His conclusions are based on a fair science based trial where things like a poor start from an air seeder don't skew results.

Others have posted some pictures of perfect canola crops with air seeders, but fear your wrath i am sure to push the subject.

You certainly are welcome to convince yourself of anything, but if you're going to publicly post it, expect peer review. Or as you call it, trolling.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...