• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    So what is with the chatter that Security cam video is not admissible as evidence?

Anyone have this happen?

Croppers had $67,000 stolen out of service trucks, disappeared.
    Apparently as I know it without a sign you violating the thieves Civil rights.

Comment

So a sign that STATES you are under surveillance? How big, how many languages? What color?
      Last edited by fjlip; Feb 3, 2024, 10:20.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post

Apparently as I know it without a sign you violating the thieves Civil rights.
        Makar, according to our security system provider, in Alberta this is the law. Recorded security footage is certainly evidence that law enforcement has the opportunity to build further evidence or a confession by the party accused of taking property or destroying property illegally. Security Sound recording is illegal without posting the recording is in progress…in multiple visible posts.

Many Blessings!
        Monitoring livestock in our farmstead…is a big benefit of security recording… very helpful! It operates 24/7… and is motion activated in the recording computer memory… that then can be downloaded into digital records that are compressed for records.

Comment

I run full cameras all over the yard and have signs letting everyone know who enters.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...