• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Good morning it’s Ground hog Day and both the American and Canadian groundhog didn’t see his shadow so spring is just around the corner.

US job numbers up in USA oh it’s increase in gov employees as Amazon and others are letting workers go.

Alberta woke up and says the same as Saskatchewan parents know best and teachers and school boards should teach not groom.

In canada the gov pays boys to cut off their junk and become a female but we can’t pay for kids with diabetics that need an insulin pump.

Remember Trudeau and the NDP are all for this.

in NY a group of four migrants beat up two cops they went to court and were let go and hopped a bus on their way to California. Nice new American citizens.

What is mentally wrong with Liberals NDP Democrats.

The temps are up in western canada this week and maple creek was warmer than Orlando Florida the other day. Global warming? No a very strong system pushing north.

Grain markets are down down down. News to make grain markets go up is big time but they keep going south.

Bank of canada lost 6 billion. Liberals money printing continues now a family of four is responsible for $228,000.00 of the federal debt.

We are so close to being broke in Canada it’s not even funny.

CBC boss wins asshole of the week giving herself and others bonuses in a company losing viewers and add money.

Snow melting all the climate retards will be out.

Sask Teachers are digging in so is the gov. Take the money and get back to teaching. Sask gov give education more money for the tools needed.

Any other news I missed add.

It’s Friday Cocktail.

Gin-Campari Sour
    Ingredients
    • 1½ oz. London dry gin, preferably Plymouth
    • ¾ oz. Campari
    • ¾ oz. fresh lemon juice
    • ½ oz. simple syrup ([url]http://www.saveur.com/article/Wine-and-Drink/Simple-Syrup[/url])
    • 1 dash orange bitters
    • 1 egg white
    • 1 orange slice, for garnish

Instructions

STEP 1

Freeze a coupe glass until frosty, at least 30 minutes. To a cocktail shaker, add the gin, Campari, lemon juice, simple syrup, bitters, and egg white and shake until combined, about 10 seconds. Fill the shaker three-quarters full with ice and shake until thick and frothy, about 30 seconds, then strain into the chilled coupe. Garnish with the orange slice​

oh found another for the collection or parts.

drews summer forecast yikes for our area. I’m hoping it’s way wrong.

$10.00 fall pea price is out a starting point.

Comment

all we can do is hope he is gone soon

Comment

How much does lerner make to dangle that carrot out west?…..

Comment

Well
          for our area he usually is darn close to
          whats happened or going to happen.

better than a ground hog or frost.

but like everything some times you are wrong.

who is having issues with farm insurance renewals. Never had a claim in 25 years and they are asking real
          stupid questions. Sent a guy out and he wants no smoking signs on my diesel tanks. No one smokes except probably a criminal.

Comment

That forecast should give Manitoba a good grasshopper crop if nothing else As for insurance no claimers have to pay for homes build in high risk areas , low emission equipment that burns during regen and the excess of 1 billion in auto theft in this country.

Comment

Its only a matter of time before insurance companies will want lighted areas around fuel tanks so thieves won't mistakenly pump the wrong fuel into their trucks causing expensive repairs which you will be liable for, assuming they aren't green/guilbeault thieves and haven't switched to EV get away cars yet.
              Then there's always the risk of putting diesel in their portable gas generator in the trunk for those low/charge battery moments.
              This brings up the question can you charge EV's while driving down the road or would engineers have eliminated that option to avoid the visual embarrassment.
              Will we be seeing little chrome trunk exhaust pipes for Honda generators at Canadian Tire anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                Well
                for our area he usually is darn close to
                whats happened or going to happen.

better than a ground hog or frost.

but like everything some times you are wrong.

who is having issues with farm insurance renewals. Never had a claim in 25 years and they are asking real
                stupid questions. Sent a guy out and he wants no smoking signs on my diesel tanks. No one smokes except probably a criminal.

I was told the price of equipment and the number of big storage buildings being put up on farms have insurers worried. 3 - X9s, new semis, new tractors and a couple new drills under one roof causes their ass holes to pucker real hard.

In a commercial setting a building your size would need sprinklers. I just built one this year. Not as big as yours. But I almost considered building 2 so I wouldn't lose everything in a fire.

Comment

So lower premiums if left outside, on gravel, 50' apart ?

Battery disconnects, what would cause a fire in unheated building?

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                    Its only a matter of time before insurance companies will want lighted areas around fuel tanks so thieves won't mistakenly pump the wrong fuel into their trucks causing expensive repairs which you will be liable for, assuming they aren't green/guilbeault thieves and haven't switched to EV get away cars yet.
                    Then there's always the risk of putting diesel in their portable gas generator in the trunk for those low/charge battery moments.
                    This brings up the question can you charge EV's while driving down the road or would engineers have eliminated that option to avoid the visual embarrassment.
                    Will we be seeing little chrome trunk exhaust pipes for Honda generators at Canadian Tire anytime soon.
                    Tesla draws 18 kw when bei²ng used...nice quiet little inverters are 2kw so will need 9 of them running in the trunk to keep batteries charged

Comment

Originally posted by wrongway View Post

Tesla draws 18 kw when bei²ng used...nice quiet little inverters are 2kw so will need 9 of them running in the trunk to keep batteries charged
                      But can you charge a Tesla from a portable generator while the car is moving.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        So lower premiums if left outside, on gravel, 50' apart ?

Battery disconnects, what would cause a fire in unheated building?
                        Not everything has battery disconnects. Plus when you park something the exhaust is hot. Lightning. Arson. Power going to the plugins, overhead door. Lots of possibilities.

Comment

I read somewhere that one of the main reasons for shop fires Is battery charge packs not being unplugged in winter and overheating/ shorting in extreme cold weather. Makes sense I guess.

Was thinking of getting a shop built but sub 600$ canola has me.puckered up! Had 2 landlords call the last couple days and want more money for rent... i agreed at said price but have it written in that if fall prices drop another 15% we get a 15% decrease in rent ( which is essentially what we had been paying)

13$ canola... 130$/ ac rent to the west of us? Phew. Thank the good lord fert values aren't what they were.

I've been watching equipment values on kijiji and I see some used stuff has been sitting for awhile... more used tractors hitting the waiver wire and it looks like much more reasonable ask.. except for 170 k for a 9320. Lol thatt might be a bit high...

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                            Lots of possibilities.
                            Seems to be a lot of issues getting insurance on unoccupied buildings.

Fire and water damage are traditional concerns but I think now break ins, theft and squatters moving in and lighting open fires is a big concern in many areas.

Gangs and multiple abusers will steal anything and everything in town near here now.

Scary if they move out to the farm yards.
                            Much better picking than garden sheds in town.

I would like to know how they cash all that stuff?

Comment

So what is with the chatter that Security cam video is not admissible as evidence?

Anyone have this happen?

Croppers had $67,000 stolen out of service trucks, disappeared.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...