• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Shops

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
    Are you 80 wide with full span wooden trusses?
    Yes. I believe you can go to 90 with single trusses. Anything wider they double them up. I have a 66ft bourgault drill with a 6550 tank. I drive it in, turn around and point it out the door.

I am amazed at the difference width makes to efficient storage.
    Last edited by LEP; Nov 30, 2023, 13:45.

Comment

That’s awesome, must come on a trombone trailer with pilot trucks? Builders always told me 60-64 was max so I just took their word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
        That’s awesome, must come on a trombone trailer with pilot trucks? Builders always told me 60-64 was max so I just took their word for it.
        Truck pulls in the yard with the trusses on a special trailer. I show them where I want them. They unstrap the load and dump the air on the back of the trailer and use air to lift the 5th wheel plate about 10 inches. Just a slow roll back and hit the brakes. Then drive real slow forward and the trusses roll off as gentle as can be. Very impressed. It took longer to store the straps than for all the rest.

Comment

Today just finished fitting a macdon 972 header on a Hesston 8110s swarther

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...