• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deena Hinshaw

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Thel Kenney couldn’t or wouldn’t make a decision and stick with it nor stand behind his own government officials. He was playing a balancing act to appease the radicals and moderates. Trying to make everyone happy but pissed everyone off in the end. Moe and Sweatervest seemed to present a unified message and have one another’s backs with little recourse of public opinion.
    When Kenny was in Harper's cabinet that was his MO.

He would avoid emerging problems and then come raging in with some tomato head proclamation that pissed everyone off.

Big part of Harper's image problems in the end IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
      When Kenny was in Harper's cabinet that was his MO.

He would avoid emerging problems and then come raging in with some tomato head proclamation that pissed everyone off.

Big part of Harper's image problems in the end IMHO.
      Much like Bill Boyd was for Brad Wall .

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        He was playing a balancing act to appease the radicals and moderates.
        Wait a minute, you mean to say there were moderates in the covid debates? As far as I could tell, there was extremists on one side who wishing all unvaccinated people to die, and extremists on the other side who were claiming all the vaccinated would die.
        As far as I could tell, there was no room for anyone to be in between those two extremes. Just look at the example of forage Farmer on here getting upset with me for sitting on the fence and not taking one or the other extreme.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...