• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deena Hinshaw

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deena Hinshaw

Looks like court has found that all the covid tyrany she dished was unlawfull , has anybody more details ? what now ? let the lawsuits begin ! great news

The rest of the story…

Interesting times…
    Blessings

Comment

Interesting, what I took from the decision was that Dr. Hinshaw as the chief medical officer had the right to impose lockdowns, politicians did not. If I understand it correctly(which I might not), the politicians did not follow her advice and therefore they exceeded their legal jurisdiction. Just my take, not sure it is a win.
      Last edited by Hamloc; Aug 2, 2023, 19:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
        Interesting, what I took from the decision was that Dr. Henshaw as the chief medical officer had the right to impose lockdowns, politicians did not. If I understand it correctly(which I might not), the politicians did not follow her advice and therefore they exceeded their legal jurisdiction. Just my take, not sure it is a win.
        looks like Henshaw was unlawfully being told what to do by the politicians , and they were following the science !!

Comment

Hopefully the start of an avalanche

Comment

This looks like a legal minefield… that will be debated for decades….

Blessings

Comment

Politicians should have used their friggin heads. People have basic rights, you trample on them and you’ll get burned. Kenney’s arrogance should cost him-no way should he skulk away unharmed. When you think about it, the fools shut down their entire economies - that’s massive. I wonder if Alberta courts have processed all the charges Kenney laid on.

Comment

Sad thing is certain types who we all know thought trampling on our basic rights as afforded us by way of the constitution was necessary. This ruling will set a precedent for a myriad of cases to tie up the courts for a generation. Good if it does as it may be the last hope the common person has at an inkling of basic rights and freedoms.

Comment

I don’t know. In BC the psychopath unelected Dr Bonnie Henry issued lockdowns and mandates, politicians happily complied, so is she untouchable? Hinshaw went to BC to be assistant chief.
                  At least politicians can be turfed for bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    Politicians should have used their friggin heads. People have basic rights, you trample on them and you’ll get burned. Kenney’s arrogance should cost him-no way should he skulk away unharmed. When you think about it, the fools shut down their entire economies - that’s massive. I wonder if Alberta courts have processed all the charges Kenney laid on.
                    worst thing was after they made the rules for the little people they then went and broke them same rules themselves

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                      worst thing was after they made the rules for the little people they then went and broke them same rules themselves
                      But people rewarded them by electing them back in so nothing lost. Just made us look like fools for following the rules they set down even if it was right or wrong we may never know.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                        But people rewarded them by electing them back in so nothing lost. Just made us look like fools for following the rules they set down even if it was right or wrong we may never know.
                        No no i think some of you are misreading the article ( or the article is misleading)

Thw judges ruling about thisessentially said that Hinshaw just advised and implemented ( using whatever science they had at the time) but the final say was done by Jason kenney and crew ( while they were having a lovely little dinner in the old skypalace)
                        The ruling also found that had hinshaw been the de facto decision maker..there were no constitutional right that were trampled although some were infringed upon, but due to the unprecendented nature of the covid and pandemic that they were justified. So this will.. in effect.. halt or leave any lawsuits against ahs/ hinshaw etc in severe legal jeopardy or limbo at best.

Comment

The impression I got from the fiasco was Hinshaw was the fall woman for Kenney and he didn’t back her up even though she was left to rule and make decisions he didn’t want to tackle. When there was enough friction with the public kenney backtracked on Hinshaws rule for political survival. Then she was punted as the sacrificial lamb to signify Covid was over. Was Hinshaw competent, power hungry, or following the zeitgeist? I don’t know nor care. Kenney couldn’t or wouldn’t make a decision and stick with it nor stand behind his own government officials. He was playing a balancing act to appease the radicals and moderates. Trying to make everyone happy but pissed everyone off in the end. Moe and Sweatervest seemed to present a unified message and have one another’s backs with little recourse of public opinion.

Comment

Absolutely no one will take responsibility for useless lockdowns and nearly killing the economy
                            Finger pointing will go on for 20 plus years

Comment

Or for the complete shut down of the global supply chain causing huge inflation

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...