• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ritchie Bros ... buggers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post

I wonder when the buyer will find out.
    Apparently RB contacted the buyer after finding out about this tractor, consignor out of Texas apparently did some creative refurbishing....tractor will be resold at next Rouleau sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post

Apparently RB contacted the buyer after finding out about this tractor, consignor out of Texas apparently did some creative refurbishing....tractor will be resold at next Rouleau sale.
      is this that jd 8870 with the low hours?
      i went to look at it and it seemed ok..a few leaks new turbo good interior and some new tires. went for more than wht a 31 year old tractor should go for i thought. plus ad on 4000k in buyers fees and delivery if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by wrongway View Post

is this that jd 8870 with the low hours?
        i went to look at it and it seemed ok..a few leaks new turbo good interior and some new tires. went for more than wht a 31 year old tractor should go for i thought. plus ad on 4000k in buyers fees and delivery if needed.
        This was the 2015 CaseIH 620HD

Comment

Today I bought three lots of used combine parts from Ritchie auction ,each lot under $300. They then charged me pst on the all the lots combined. So I call Sask finance and they tell me that farmers are exempt just like if the parts were bought new. Also the first $300 on any used item in Sask is pst exempt. So I call ritchies and the girl tell me they don’t know what’s a farm part or who is a farmer so there is a form to fill out to be exempt O.K. Fine. But they still should not be charging pst on any item under $ 300. I really question whether they ever send this illegal pst charge to the govt.

Comment

while there is much to dislike about rb the pst is not really one of them. just tell the cashier its for farm use and fill out the exemption form and they don't charge it. There is schedule for what is considered farm use. As for remitting the pst to the governemt...if its on the bill of sale you bet its getting remitted to the province.

Comment

Hilarious.....keep charging all of these ridiculous fees and the online bidding is crashing. I wouldn't be happy if I was selling.

Comment

I see it’s on pause

Comment

I don’t bid on rb so what’s the deal with it crashing?

Comment

I was on another auction website earlier this week. Someone was going to bid 14,600 for an item when they must have been in a rush. Came up at 1,460,000. It was fixed in a few minutes.

But I bet there was a pucker in somebody's butt waiting for an answer from the Auctioneer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...