• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal Tax on Share buyback Is Lunacy!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
    Lep not sure what you alludeing to . I do not get the commenwealth.
    My point was valid. Virtually everything the right ******* about. They themselves made happen.
    If they had taken a leftist approach .
    Kept ownership of our resources.
    We might have been swimming in money like Norway.
    And for Toms sermon . He always goes there when he has no rebuttal.
    Religion is somehow the cure . But in the US . Way more religious than here . More folks in prison than anywhere on the planet. Actually the less religious societys around the world have less crime.
    Likey every one of those trying to overthrow the US election on Jan 6. Riots would claim they are religious.
    And likey the right brand that even Tom would Actually approve.
    Then the convoy crew in Canada, more of the same.
    My points in bold are valid.

Hugo Chavez took control of their oil. Worked real well.

Just remember government will screw everything up if they are in charge. Not an entrepreneurial bone in any of their bodies. Remember Spudco?

Comment

Sawfly, I didn't explain well enough I see,

Personal responsibility; being the motivation for a peaceful prosperity... is the essence of justice and freedom... for all... to change the world for better... peaceful, forgiving, compassionate... frugal...

'You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free'. King Jesus, designed, created, and witnessed to us simple principals... by example... never owning anything... while having authority over all matters, time and wisdom; living a peaceful life.

Life is a state of conscious mind. Completely outside the physical Universe... yet more important to the destiny and prosperity of human civilization. I can only change myself. You are responsible for your decisions.

Example:

The rich young ruler wanted to know what to do to be complete and inherit 'eternal life'.

King Jesus said "You still lack one thing. If you want to be complete [perfect], go Sell your possessions and distribute the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in Heaven; and come, follow me." [Mathew 21:19, Luke 18:22]

Not the answer this powerful person rich wanted to hear... he went away very sad because he had many possessions!

It is in giving that we receive fulfillment. A vow of poverty perhaps?

Blessings!

Comment

I believe in free enterprise. A competitive market place. And You definitely need incentive in the economy.
        But you do not need an old boys club.
        Running politcal parties makeing laws to enrich club members. Both conservatives and liberals are guilty.
        Let the Peons fight back and forth on who is to blame .liberal or conservative.
        Keeps them busy while the super rich stack the deck and cash in.
        Just like Putin and his buds living the high life. When the percapita income in Russia is less than India.
        Putin convinces them the west is to blame.
        Just like some of you that blame soros and the WEF.and omg antifa . None of which have ever made a law in this country.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...