• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pierre Poilievre

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    I thought the CPC leadership race was to be determined by CPC card carrying votes, but it sounds like Agrivillers would rather have CPC leadership hopefuls turfed before the Sept vote in order for PP to be the last remaining candidate.

Is it any wonder a qualified CPC representative has never stepped for the job of being the CPC leader these past few federal elections.
    So we are glad that allegations are put forward, and the guy gets turfed because of not only these, but the ones coming at him from the counsel table of the city of Brampton.

As opposed to your wonderful leftist liberals who actually support and are excited to support a Blackface wearing, female groping, criminal? A conservative would never let such a freak show become leader in the first place.

I know this is a foreign concept to the alt left. To root out and banish those who have questionable dealings is completely against the sensibilities of those who would allow, and have allowed the fine band of Merry peoplekind wreck our country.

It’s always the same with the left. Oh look, conservatives are fighting again! Actually, conservatives are removing idiots with shady dealings.

Perhaps the alt left should do the same for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      So we are glad that allegations are put forward, and the guy gets turfed because of not only these, but the ones coming at him from the counsel table of the city of Brampton.

As opposed to your wonderful leftist liberals who actually support and are excited to support a Blackface wearing, female groping, criminal? A conservative would never let such a freak show become leader in the first place.

I know this is a foreign concept to the alt left. To root out and banish those who have questionable dealings is completely against the sensibilities of those who would allow, and have allowed the fine band of Merry peoplekind wreck our country.

It’s always the same with the left. Oh look, conservatives are fighting again! Actually, conservatives are removing idiots with shady dealings.

Perhaps the alt left should do the same for once.

Yes, you so called Righties are always good at sniffing out the corrupted amongst you, that's why it was constantly brought up on Agriville about the land deals surrounding Regina when the ring roads were being built.

And of coarse the brown envelopes full of cash that Brain Mulroney got from Karl Schreiber, I guess that was only lunch money.

One thing I'll give to Mulroney at least he was a fiscal Conservative, it's to bad that the CPC party has been hijacked by the Social Reformer wingnuts.

Again that's why the CPC party can't get any qualified leadership just to many clingy Reformers hanging around.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
        Brown out (good), hopefully Charest is next.
        It would kinda be nice if a conservative was actually running in his place!

Comment

Again that's why the CPC party can't get any qualified leadership just to many clingy Reformers hanging around.
          We don't know about the leadership of the last two conservative leaders, they may have been excellent. We'll never know, through their eyes, a minority of voters were pleased with the crew we have now and won't allow new management. They definitely have a higher pain tolerance than me.

Comment

Buh bye, Trudeau, you are so fcked you commie scumbag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcFHg8-CQZQ

Comment

Good video jazz !

Comment

We certainly need change in Canada, but just another career politician from Calgary now making his home in Ottawa claiming to be connected to the working class.

Diesel fuel $2.50/litre in Calgary or even anywhere in Canada? Come on, already PP is B.S-ing and he isn't even the CPC leader.

It's a good thing it was a short walk and video for PP, as for a relatively young man he sure got winded in a hurry.

Obviously a tough life in Ottawa!

Comment

We certainly need change in Canada, but just another career politician from Calgary now making his home in Ottawa claiming to be connected to the working class.

Diesel fuel $2.50/litre in Calgary or even anywhere in Canada? Come on, already PP is B.S-ing and he isn't even the CPC leader.

It's a good thing it was a short walk and video for PP, as for a relatively young man he sure got winded in a hurry.

Obviously a tough life in Ottawa!
                  Coming through Golden last Monday I payed $2.199 a litre for regular gas. Diesel was over $2.30 a litre but I don’t remember the exact number as I didn’t buy any. So he is only out by 10%, that is a hell of a lot closer to reality than anything Justin Trudeau says!! As for anywhere diesel prices, they peaked in Vancouver at $2.71 a litre on June 20, 2022 but have now dropped back about 10%.

Comment

And unbeknownst to numbnuts
                    Diesel makes the world go around

Comment

Obviously a tough life in Ottawa![/QUOTE]

I noticed that too. Could have been the 20th take he did that day though.
                      "Politicians are our servants not our masters." He's got my vote

Comment

Trudeau gets breathless and never leaves the podium.

PP made most of that up as he walked. Pretty hard to read cue cards at that pace. That’s what I want a politician who can think and speak on his feet.

What economic growth policy has Trudeau enacted in 7 yrs. It’s been all new regs and taxes and distribution to less deserving including our media parasites. Those fools should be embarrassed to take $600m from the govt to spout nonsense
                        Last edited by jazz; Jul 17, 2022, 10:25.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Trudeau gets breathless and never leaves the podium.

PP made most of that up as he walked. Pretty hard to read cue cards at that pace. That’s what I want a politician who can think and speak on his feet.

What economic growth policy has Trudeau enacted in 7 yrs. It’s been all new regs and taxes and distribution to less deserving including our media parasites. Those fools should be embarrassed to take $600m from the govt to spout nonsense
                          Europe could have paid our national debt off along with having a reliable source of energy and Russia would be contained.

Nope , now we are trillions in debt playing catch up.

Comment

Diesel $2.44 in Chilliwack yesterday. Was well over $2.60 a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                              Europe could have paid our national debt off along with having a reliable source of energy and Russia would be contained.

Nope , now we are trillions in debt playing catch up.
                              Agee, the Europeans, especially the Germans should have never became so dependent on Putin's gas and oil.

They also should have never shut down their nuclear power plants.

Major screw up regarding Canada not having more of our energy being exported world wide.

But, just wondering why more oil wasn't developed in the Harper years when it was north of a $140.00 a barrel and development was so much cheaper than it is currently. And why weren't all those Western CPC MP's forcing more oil exports and development when they were actually forming government?

I also remember Harper declaring Canada becoming a Energy Superpower.

Nothing really major happened and Harper also ran huge deficits while P.M.

As for Putin's genocide of Ukraine, Harper WOULD have provided every possible means to Ukraine because he despised Putin from the get go.

The money and military resources would have flowed to Ukraine big time.

Comment

2008-2014 was an insanely busy oilpatch here. Was full steam ahead.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...