• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pierre Poilievre

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    You raise a very interesting point. You are correct many in the media have went absolutely off their rocker attacking Poilievre but I hadn’t thought about the fact that at the same time they were writing about Trudeau’s downhill slide. So what is the media’s end game? Why are they so afraid of Poilievre? Are they afraid Justin can’t beat Poilievre?
    Don’t attribute to malice which can be easily explained by stupidity. Only agenda media has is their personal bias and nothing more. They know their boy is on the down swing and the other guy they could cheer for is a terrorist imbecile. They’re out of their comfort zone and lashing out cause they’re scared.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfBoqjI6_A

Comment

Many Blessings Freedom brings! Happy Canada Day... rolled down my Mini Sept Puts [reset puts lower and pocket the cash] twice today [$1.20 drop/bu] as the market dropped[still own $10puts]... wonderful paper harvest!!![/QUOTE]

What (honest) company do you use for options trading. I would like to use this tool but have limited knowledge but have been thinking that I should use options. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormin View Post
          Many Blessings Freedom brings! Happy Canada Day... rolled down my Mini Sept Puts [reset puts lower and pocket the cash] twice today [$1.20 drop/bu] as the market dropped[still own $10puts]... wonderful paper harvest!!!
          What (honest) company do you use for options trading. I would like to use this tool but have limited knowledge but have been thinking that I should use options. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

RBC-Dominion Securities Inc-[Futures Group][rbccm.com (519-747-6918 -Cathy for accounts)] Broker Kevin Simpson [Red Deer area] works from his home... 5am to 3pm is when we often talk and trade options/futures/stocks all available. Lots of paperwork to get set up with a trading account.
          The head office is in Ontario...use e- bank transfers ... daily statements by email.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
            What (honest) company do you use for options trading. I would like to use this tool but have limited knowledge but have been thinking that I should use options. Thank you.
            RBC-Dominion Securities Inc-[Futures Group][rbccm.com (519-747-6918 -Cathy for accounts)] Broker Kevin Simpson [Red Deer area] works from his home... 5am to 3pm is when we often talk and trade options/futures/stocks all available. Lots of paperwork to get set up with a trading account.
            The head office is in Ontario...use e- bank transfers ... daily statements by email.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Comment

Patrick Brown disqualified from the CPC leadership race, after selling 150000 memberships

Brown claims PP was nervous that he was losing his grip on the leadership race to Patrick, and PP is behind the disqualification.

PP was also running television ads targeting Brown.

So called Righties just can't play nice together, and as usual start eating each other.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                Patrick Brown disqualified from the CPC leadership race, after selling 150000 memberships

Brown claims PP was nervous that he was losing his grip on the leadership race to Patrick, and PP is behind the disqualification.

PP was also running television ads targeting Brown.

So called Righties just can't play nice together, and as usual start eating each other.
                Who is Patrick Brown? Why is he in the race? He carries alot of baggage.

Easy to point at Pierre, but Brown wouldn't run as a candidate anyway under Poilievre.

No real loss.

Its a play for Charest in the back room.

Comment

AND it was Brown's team that outed the rat bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    Who is Patrick Brown? Why is he in the race? He carries alot of baggage.

Easy to point at Pierre, but Brown wouldn't run as a candidate anyway under Poilievre.

No real loss.

Its a play for Charest in the back room.
                    I never bought a CPC membership, so you should direct your questions to one of the 150000 who Patrick Brown sold a CPC memberships to.

I'm sure they would have an answer for you.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      I never bought a CPC membership, so you should direct your questions to one of the 150000 who Patrick Brown sold a CPC memberships to.

I'm sure they would have an answer for you.
                      Its pretty easy. his team talked to the CPC managing this and have now sent it to elections Canada.

For Brown to be in this race, why didn't they just invite Trudeau to run as well. FFS.

Comment

Hard to say which one is slimiery Patrick or Pierre.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          Hard to say which one is slimiery Patrick or Pierre.
                          My guess goes to Justin as the slimiest.

Comment

A clear sign of intelligence is being well spoken, Trudeau is the worst I have ever seen as a politician.

Comment

Brown out (good), hopefully Charest is next.

Comment

I thought the CPC leadership race was to be determined by CPC card carrying votes, but it sounds like Agrivillers would rather have CPC leadership hopefuls turfed before the Sept vote in order for PP to be the last remaining candidate.

Is it any wonder a qualified CPC representative has never stepped up for the job of being the CPC leader these past few federal elections.
                                Last edited by foragefarmer; Jul 6, 2022, 22:01.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...