• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Hell you would launch yourself into space on our roads.
    Ha ha ha no doubt I guess I should have thought this through first, I was hauling oats yesterday and the new Canadian driving his truck didn't care how rough highway 35 was.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      Starlink is up and running and I am sold average is 158 download all day did get to 206 for a while Xplornet was 11
      Yes we average 200-250 consistently here. We have had it since Feb. 15. Our Fusion would do 3-4 on a good day

Comment

Originally posted by twocentsworth View Post
        I am holding off till i see how it performs on low cloud or moderate to heavy rain. Keep us posted on how you like it. Thanks Saskfarmer
        It works in snowstorms high winds any kind of weather so far. Our biggest treat to ourselves is a Netflix and Prime subscription. Very very satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
          It works in snowstorms high winds any kind of weather so far. Our biggest treat to ourselves is a Netflix and Prime subscription. Very very satisfied
          Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            last of the 7 H series so yea has that.

New undercarriage from pads to rollers to rail.

Motor 500 hrs uses no oil so far.

New rad at the same time and water pump.

I was happy with what I see so far.

thanks for the heads up.
            Just finished installing new rails, sprockets, and a few rollers on our D8. No pads available. Our own labour. Came close to costing as much as what we paid for the entire cat 4 years ago.

Smart buy finding one with new undercarriage. I thought this one had enough left in it to lasts for what I needed it for. But was wrong about the wear, and the quantity of hours we put on it in a hurry.

Comment

Our old Allis was the Cat all heavy-duty mechanics were taught on in Saskatoon. So undercarriage motor torque drives etc all replaced over and over and over. That was a problem some stuff was taken off to many times. It was a great cat.

When we went for a replacement I looked a long time and had one that would have worked then that guy backed out for some reason and the search was on finally after looking at lots got this one by chance from a friend up there that knew an old guy who was retiring and he fixed and kept it nice.

But it's still a cat who knows but happy with what I have.

Star link is still kicking out a great signal and the only problem is Xplorenet has me on hold for over an hour to cancel the system.

Drop deck trailer manual air hookup vs hydraulic. big cost difference but were only moving a few times in fall no custom for the cat or hoe.

Comment

How much does star link cost per month? Do you have to rent or buy equipment as well?

Comment

what year was your Allis SF I was in heavy duty in 41 years ago lol. We have a globe 55t hydraulic detachable non ground bearing triaxle that is mainly used for excavator but extremely handy for other equipment as well.

Comment

Have had starlink for a while now. Working flawlessly Just jumped up $11/month to $140 plus taxes.

Comment

1974 HD11 powershift.

Yes, the price went up to $140. a month and no you don't rent the hardware you buy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...