• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CP rail strike or lockout

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people think it’s really depressing driving around and around and around in fields at 2-3 mph…

Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

My experiences with rail employees have put it near the bottom of my alternate career choices. But someone has to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
        Some people think it’s really depressing driving around and around and around in fields at 2-3 mph…

Different strokes for different folks.
        Or back and forth with no hands. I remember a farmer saying a ferry operator crossing a river and back all day would be boring. At least you could visit or wave to someone different every trip. LOL

Comment

Not sure where you guys farm, but my neighbors seed and harvest at 6mph, spray at 30mph.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Not sure where you guys farm, but my neighbors seed and harvest at 6mph, spray at 30mph.
            Yeah we had crops like that also last year... 5-6mph was not out of the ordinary....

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

You must have some real speed freaks that farm around you, not sure that my sprayer would even go that fast, maybe on the road going down hill.

Comment

Oh 6mph? That makes it way more interesting…. You can be back to seeing the same view in half the time!

Comment

Nobody sees anything they are busy texting the fert company looking for the nurse truck GPS does the looking now Oh wait I see the truck he's a mile over and lost!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                    I just hope those brave workers aren't forced back to work against their will by an evil and tyrannical government with a hidden globalist agenda to control people.

If it takes 6 months of trains being shut down to get what they require, then they need to do that. They are fighting for freedom. CN workers should join in a show of solidarity. No rail traffic for 6 months. Make Canadian Rail Great Again.
                    Locomotive Engineers 143,000 per yr, 77,000 per yr after retirement funded by 1 for 1 contrubitioins , Sure must be tough.

Comment

Looks like they play in and have a part in manipulating grain markets too.

https://careers.cpr.ca/job/Calgary-Analyst%2C-Grain-Pricing-AB/557645717/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...