• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China, is enabling Putin…

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Exactly my point, why even bring it up then.

The invasion of Ukraine puts a lot of things in perspective.
    I brought it up to show the left aren't anymore virtuous than the right.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
      I brought it up to show the left aren't anymore virtuous than the right.

Under New Scrutiny: China’s Nuclear Pledge to Ukraine
      Beijing’s 2013 promise to protect Ukraine in a nuclear attack appears to now further muddy its stance on Russia’s invasion
      The Wall Street Journal
      By James T. Areddy
      March 11, 2022 9:00 am ET
      An unusual and mostly forgotten pledge Chinese President Xi Jinping signed eight years ago that China would protect Ukraine in the event of a nuclear attack is getting fresh attention following Russia’s invasion of its Eastern European neighbor.

China’s 2013 promise to Ukraine of unspecified security guarantees echoed the kind of commitment nuclear-armed states—including China—have long made to nonnuclear ones, assurances that the U.S., U.K. and Russia had earlier also extended directly to Ukraine for relinquishing Soviet-era weapons. Yet Beijing appeared to be promising more than it had in past commitments, and why it singled out Ukraine for such an arrangement has confounded nuclear experts ever since."

Comment

Why would Russia “Nuke” someone on its own doorstep? Putin is a bastard but really ? It makes no sense at all . Not defending Putin at all but really , with his own troops deep in Ukraine??
        Last edited by furrowtickler; Mar 13, 2022, 22:47.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Why would Russia “Nuke” someone on its own doorstep? Putin is a bastard but really ? It makes no sense at all . Not defending Putin at all but really , with his own troops deep in Ukraine??
          China and Russia get away with Ukrainian Murder and Crimes against Humanity... Why are we not sanctioning China as much as Russia... when it is obvious Russia wouldn't have declared war on Ukraine... with out China's agreement...???

This is warped... insanity... Biden won't use US based nukes...will France or Great Britain on their own EU???

Committing Suicide Much???

Oh, sorry....I forgot... this is assisted Suicide and that's legal now...

This can't end well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...