• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China, is enabling Putin…

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have lots of compassion , not usually a problem for leftys. I just was wondering how your yeah Trump posts are working out for you these days.

Glad to hear, you have come around and can see what Trump was trying to accomplish, holding off Ukraine support to pretend to get dirt on a political opponent. Dropping sanctions , trying to
    Break NATO apart. Working for Putin.

Welcome aboard the antifa boat.
    But just a heads up, that thing about being paid by Soros , it's all BS, never seen a nickel myself. The cheap bugger.

If you really are coming over, be warned there are no perks on this side , except a clean conscience .

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
      I have lots of compassion , not usually a problem for leftys. I just was wondering how your yeah Trump posts are working out for you these days.

Glad to hear, you have come around and can see what Trump was trying to accomplish, holding off Ukraine support to pretend to get dirt on a political opponent. Dropping sanctions , trying to
      Break NATO apart. Working for Putin.

Welcome aboard the antifa boat.
      But just a heads up, that thing about being paid by Soros , it's all BS, never seen a nickel myself. The cheap bugger.

If you really are coming over, be warned there are no perks on this side , except a clean conscience .
      Another lefty with smug arrogance. Clean conscience. I never liked Trump, but he was right about NATO. Lots of freeloaders around the room including Canada. The first time there is a problem they call Uncle Sam. He was letting them know that if NATO is going to work don't spend 2/3 or 3/4 of what was agreed to and then call for help at the first sign of trouble.

I am vaccinated but didn't have a problem with the convoy. All of us had had enough of mandates. Those anticonvoy protesters holding signs saying "Kill the antivaxxers" sure showedd compassion.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
        Another lefty with smug arrogance. Clean conscience. I never liked Trump, but he was right about NATO. Lots of freeloaders around the room including Canada. The first time there is a problem they call Uncle Sam. He was letting them know that if NATO is going to work don't spend 2/3 or 3/4 of what was agreed to and then call for help at the first sign of trouble.

I am vaccinated but didn't have a problem with the convoy. All of us had had enough of mandates. Those anticonvoy protesters holding signs saying "Kill the antivaxxers" sure showedd compassion.
        The left is much more virtuous than the rest of us.

I actualy remeber a couple that were.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
          The left is much more virtuous than the rest of us.

I actualy remeber a couple that were.
          Putin using Cluster Bombs in Ukraine today…
          Bombing air fields in western Ukraine…

Dairy production is at risk in Ukraine…

Ukraine production is about the same as Iowa… was mostly used domestically…. Supply chains broken…

What the farmers do with their milk cows now… dump the milk down the drain???

So much devastation and carnage… hog production… eggs and chicken…

Putin is annihilation of a food production system for a nation of 44 million people…

Evil Putin being rewarded ;with deception and lies…being his survival language.

Biden being responsible for the Budapest Memorandum… British really not much better… Ukraine trusted western civilization to protect them… now being systematically annihilated.

If they , Ukraine, had their nukes… or at least an iron shield like Israel… they might have had a chance… now Ukrainian civilization is being wiped out…

Now no one does anything of significance to stop Russia /Putin/China Bullies who make the Hell’s Angel’s look like saints.

God have mercy on us who let Russia and China get away with this extermination of the Ukrainian nation .

Comment

Think the us and nato are prepping to start airlifting supplies into Kiev. They’re already training for it.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Think the us and nato are prepping to start airlifting supplies into Kiev. They’re already training for it.
              The US Pentagon is now saying that the blood of Ukrainians is on Putins hands…

UN is saying that 4.2 million Ukrainians have been displaced since the beginning of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Kyiv now half the population that it was before the Russian invasion.

Pentagon: Putin can stop this war right now…

Comment

Yes Tom it is really bad . Nice that you now acknowledge the ravages of war. May I remind you that the conservatives were not against The US doing the same thing in Iraq.
                One of putins lame excuses now.( not that anything would have stopped him)

Harper in opposition wanted Canada to join in and Cretian , kept Canada out.
                Your selective Conservative amnesia may work with other conservatives .
                But not here.sorry.

THE only good thing to come out of this is that Trump is done for good.

Comment

Luckily I find myself able to view the world without a party affiliation lens.
                  The debate should not be which party has the least repulsive policies but to have a non partisan front towards all stupidity on singular issues.
                  Through that filter our current government fails on 90%?

Comment

I know Trudeau is a dick. BUT you can't blame everything on him. Not Ukraine, not the out of touch Russian bot fed convoy ,
                    That look ridiculous right now.
                    Considering real oppression in Ukraine and Russia.
                    and surely not the local price of gas.
                    North America imports 3% of its oil.
                    Trudeau is just more of the same conservative lite , and a arrogant clown on top of that.
                    Is Candice Bergen any better.
                    MAGA hat and all. Catering to all the Russian disinformation. REAL wise jumping on Trumps sinking ship at this late date.

Comment

Gotta hand it to you, when you miss the point you do it with a bang.

Comment

I really think china is in this for the long game. Like 50 years. They will take over everything if they aren't stopn't now.

Comment

Lep everybody was and is tried of the mandates.

And seriously your inconvenience compares to the bombing and hardships of the Ukrainian people in what way?
                          Last edited by foragefarmer; Mar 11, 2022, 18:19.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Lep everybody was and is tried of the mandates.

And seriously your inconvenience compares to the invasion of Ukraine in what way?
                            Who was making a comparison. I wasn't. The convoy happened before Russia started their attack.

I get sick of the left proclaiming their virtue is all.

Comment

Who was making a comparison. I wasn't. The convoy happened before Russia started their attack.

I get sick of the left proclaiming their virtue is all.
                              Exactly my point, why even bring it up then.

The invasion of Ukraine puts a lot of things in perspective.

Comment

I shake my head reading social media platforms I follow and seeing how many still believe Putin’s disinformation bs. The bio labs, Zelenskys $30 million mansion in Florida, the Ukrainian nazis etc. How ****ing dumb are you guys to believe this crap at this point in time? I wonder how much dirt did Putin have on Donald or how much did they bail him out? In ww1 it was proven the Germans spread a bunch of bs in the USA to keep them out of the war.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...