• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter MacKay and Vern White: What's happening in Ottawa is not freedom, it’s anarchy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Using financial pressure to end this is preferable to the alternative. That is basically what is ordered. Go home peacefully or change your protest to a peaceful one without the intimidation of the local residents.
    Protesters have been peacefull the police walking around with machine guns is intimidating the protesters. Mr Trudeau should check on his oath of office.

Comment

Watched the guy at Coutts he said they pulled out when cops came at them tacked up and the gun seizure in town they didn’t want to be associated with. Probably best move so as not to be associated with any violence like they said before. Easy enough to seize bank accounts and financial means of protesters but still doesn’t stop a movement. If the heart is willing the legs will follow. This is only the beginning. I’m prepared to see people I know jailed and face reprisal maybe even worse. I do not trust the subversive actions of our government and especially the federal police higher ups. Theory is now the load of stolen guns is going to be planted amongst trucks on parliament hill by agents. They are not above anything judging by past campaigns. I prefer law and order and do not like to see things crumble like they are but it rests solely on Trudeau and he seems to be fanning the flames and keeping with his narrative even if it means doing false flag operations. That is the true travesty of this mess. This will take years to recover from no matter which way it ends because confidence in this government and nation is eroded on the world stage. As it stands our leader looks like a third world despot and our industry looks to overburdened to invest in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...