• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter MacKay and Vern White: What's happening in Ottawa is not freedom, it’s anarchy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter MacKay and Vern White: What's happening in Ottawa is not freedom, it’s anarchy

NP Comment

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/peter-mackay-and-vern-white-whats-happening-in-ottawa-is-not-freedom-its-anarchy-on-display

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    NP Comment

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/peter-mackay-and-vern-white-whats-happening-in-ottawa-is-not-freedom-its-anarchy-on-display

So Mandates are freedom? Mandating as evidence shows the "plandemic" is in its death throes?
    A forced experimental gene therapy is freedom? Discriminating against unjabbed is freedom?
    But a peaceful gathering to protest the loss of freedom, is not freedom? Chuck?
    So if I understand correctly using your logic, Tyranny is freedom?

Drop the mandates,all this goes away. Freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by handful View Post
      So Mandates are freedom? Mandating as evidence shows the "plandemic" is in its death throes?
      A forced experimental gene therapy is freedom? Discriminating against unjabbed is freedom?
      But a peaceful gathering to protest the loss of freedom, is not freedom? Chuck?
      So if I understand correctly using your logic, Tyranny is freedom?

Drop the mandates,all this goes away. Freedom.
      You have no idea what freedom is. It is not the right to hold a city or country hostage with civil disobedience.

Comment

Let's follow this Grand Jury and see the evidence unfold as they dissect the grand scheme the media tries to hide from us.
        https://grand-jury.net/

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          You have no idea what freedom is. It is not the right to hold a city or country hostage with civil disobedience.
          You can surrender your freedom any time you want, but it is not up to you to surrender mine. With respect.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            You can surrender your freedom any time you want, but it is not up to you to surrender mine. With respect.
            With respect what freedom have you given up?

Comment

Everyone could have a different definition of freedom for sure.
              Not to totally block public roads indefinitely, but maybe not to wear a qr code on our left breast pocket either?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Everyone could have a different definition of freedom for sure.
                Not to totally block public roads indefinitely, but maybe not to wear a qr code on our left breast pocket either?
                You really want to compare proof of vaccination with genocide?

Comment

I didn't, you just did.
                  I was commenting on open segregation.
                  At the least hardening polarization.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    I didn't, you just did.
                    I was commenting on open segregation.
                    At the least hardening polarization.
                    And what did breast pocket refer to. This has been a constant theme in order to stir people up.

Comment

With respect agstar77, because I want to keep this civil, I might not have lost any freedoms, but my choice to who I want to support. It may not be the convoy ,but, if it doesn't agree with Trudeau it will be under scrutiny .

Look the long story short is that Canada is under military law and finances are being scrutinized by government , everyone should be concerned because they can change the rules at their whim.

I am not trying to change your mind but the discussion has to be had if this is right or not. I don't think the EMA was required.

But I will cordially engage in this discussion with you..as it should be.

And sadly our conversation is the way the government should have approached this.

Comment

Freedom has never been absoulute. If the protesters had behaved responsibly none of this would have been necessary. Once protesters began to act illegally the dye was cast. Police acted poorly in not enforcing laws sooner. The federal govt did not explain their actions properly and give a timeline to end all restrictions. There is lots of blame to go around but it is time to put an end to this before someone gets hurt. Having children in this is totally irresponsible. These people are putting their children in harm's way.

Comment

Freedom has never been absoulute. If the protesters had behaved responsibly none of this would have been necessary. Once protesters began to act illegally the dye was cast. Police acted poorly in not enforcing laws sooner. The federal govt did not explain their actions properly and give a timeline to end all restrictions. There is lots of blame to go around but it is time to put an end to this before someone gets hurt. Having children in this is totally irresponsible. These people are putting their children in harm's way.
                          Is agree with what you say. Freedom isn’t absolute but you better well strive for it. I think though you didn’t answer the meat of the question here.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                            Is agree with what you say. Freedom isn’t absolute but you better well strive for it. I think though you didn’t answer the meat ofh the question here.
                            Using financial pressure to end this is preferable to the alternative. That is basically what is ordered. Go home peacefully or change your protest to a peaceful one without the intimidation of the local residents.

Comment

I could agree on most points if the volume was turned down. I would suggest you're as guilty as most.
                              My breast pocket inference was arguably lame but vivid. It drove my point with less effort than comparing it to separate drinking fountains. Not at all to compare events. But to discuss consequences.
                              I will attempt more judicial comments so as not to inflame the hyper sensitive.
                              When you openly segregate you harden resolve. You create something visible to rally either way on.
                              The final %10-15 were never going. Eg. My hired man. Didn't trust, wasn't doing it. Post harvest employer provided a fake qr. He finally got his first shot a month ago to be able to take his kids out, and is now refusing anymore. I guess you can't win.
                              My son's friend, his family was never doing it.
                              How many minds did we change?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...