• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heres where some of your tax dollars went

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard5 View Post
    For those that cannot prove eligible, the interest free part will be the shocking surprise.
    Their problem not yours.

Comment

Yup, I'll take the free money and accept the low real risk every time. It's worked this long. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
        It’s ok to give billions away to other nations, but not ok to give to your own people.

You could use the excuse no Canadian really needs it , we are so much better off than the rest of the world rational.

I don’t understand you people.

Most all of the countries we give the borrowed money to have a lower debt ratio than we do.
        Most all are shithole countries where graft is endemic and set rates are well establised.

The group we give to looks a lot like the CWB customer list. Lots of opprtunity for kickback.

Comment

I look at this title “where your tax dollars went”. Me thinks we will never know where a gargantuan sum of money went, maybe disappeared. Our Russian Studies Journalistic will surely answer all questions?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...