• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heres where some of your tax dollars went

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres where some of your tax dollars went

The federal government sent nearly $12 million in Canada Emergency Response Benefit payments to more than 1,600 people with foreign addresses during the first seven months of the pandemic.

Sickening, and no one can ask questions!

Comment

Tip of the iceberg.
      We will never know how much money went to hackers all over the world that used computer program's to get easy money.
      This is just individuals taking advantage.

Liberals don't want to know. Just printed money to them. Lots more where that came from. As long as it brought votes.

Comment

And this is somehow different than fraudulently applying for the CEBA loans and even worse the rent subsidy?

Any covid program required you to attest that you were significantly financially impacted, which for most farms, was not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard5 View Post
          And this is somehow different than fraudulently applying for the CEBA loans and even worse the rent subsidy?

Any covid program required you to attest that you were significantly financially impacted, which for most farms, was not the case.
          You have to wonder if there are any posters on here who got CEBA, and are now part of the Keyboard Freedom Fighters.

I guess that would make sense in a way $20,000.00 Free money Freedom Fighter.

CRA will be busy!

Comment

i heard rumours of that Cerb land rent subsidy , do you know the details of that ?

Comment

Anyone else notice, the Media workin' themselves and the Propagandized, into a frenzy about donations

supporting the Truckers coming from out of country,,, but when something like this happens, the Media

spends 5 seconds on it.(just so they can say they covered the story)

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                i heard rumours of that Cerb land rent subsidy , do you know the details of that ?
                Other than the details on the website. It must be commercial property, you must have had a substantial drop in income due to covid, forced to temporarily close operations etc. A banker friend this is the program many have received the letter “sorry this doesn’t apply to you, please return amounts in full with interest and penalty”.

I never applied for any covid program, luckily doesn’t apply to my farm and am not going to add to our debt .

I find it funny how certain people bitch about everything and wonder how much of the programs they worked over also

Comment

Other than the details on the website. It must be commercial property, you must have had a substantial drop in income due to covid, forced to temporarily close operations etc. A banker friend this is the program many have received the letter “sorry this doesn’t apply to you, please return amounts in full with interest and penalty”.

I never applied for any covid program, luckily doesn’t apply to my farm and am not going to add to our debt .

I find it funny how certain people bitch about everything and wonder how much of the programs they worked over also
                  But I am hearing some BTO’s got some kind of covid subsidy here for actual cash rent on land on top of the wage subsidy ?
                  Last edited by Guest; Feb 11, 2022, 17:28.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                    Anyone else notice, the Media workin' themselves and the Propagandized, into a frenzy about donations

supporting the Truckers coming from out of country,,, but when something like this happens, the Media

spends 5 seconds on it.(just so they can say they covered the story)
                    Attack piece on CTV today about Ottawa leaders and influencer's. I think first piece ever by SJW in training.

No doubt assigned to write what she "reported".

First thing she ever wrote and tweety and aggie will paste it as an expert opinion.
                    Last edited by shtferbrains; Feb 11, 2022, 17:47.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      But I am hearing some BTO’s got some kind of covid subsidy here for actual cash rent on land on top of the wage subsidy ?
                      That’s what i was referring to

Comment

$60,000 interest free for two years.
                        Why the hell not?

Comment

The bank was after me hard to apply for CEBA , i said honestly covid didnt affect our farm.They basically told me to make something up.Dont need CRA involved anymore than they need too.Nothing is ever free.There is a reason you had to set it up tru a bank account, now they have access to look into your bank info.

Comment

Easy now. Surely nobody would take advantage of a government program.

Full disclosure: I did not... to my short term detriment.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                              $60,000 interest free for two years.
                              Why the hell not?
                              For those that cannot prove eligible, the interest free part will be the shocking surprise.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...