• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel lightbound

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joel lightbound

Finally a Liberal who steps forward and makes some sense with compassion. He is even from Quebec wow!

For him to have done so is a clear indication that the Liberal caucus is not united behind JT. I suspect we will see some moves to push JT out in the near future.

Comment

Start of domino's falling in the Lib party?

Comment

Originally posted by J88 View Post
        Finally a Liberal who steps forward and makes some sense with compassion. He is even from Quebec wow!
        Yes if anyone hasn’t yet
        Listen to it !!!

Comment

Leader of the Quebec Caucus.

I'll bet that's why Mr Treudau scurried out of there so quick last night
          For sure he knew it was coming and still spieled off the old line.
          He's in a hole he can't get out of and he just keeps digging.
          Must still think he can set up enough dirty tricks to discredit the truckers in Ottawa. That is just a very small part of it now.
          Canadians in general are starting to realize this is a way out of having Govenment tell you what is best for you.
          Moe said it today.

Comment

Political SUICIDE we witnessed right on CBC! How dare they show leftist such GORE!

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
              Must still think he can set up enough dirty tricks to discredit the truckers in Ottawa.
              Yup, the Turd has his Media groupies talking about all the injured police from last night,,, although none were/are hospitalized, and none are missing work today. Maybe someone yelled at them and hurt their feeeelings.

Comment

Senator leaves Conservative caucus over party’s trucker convoy support

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/senator-leaves-conservative-caucus-over-party-s-trucker-convoy-support-1.5768894

A Nunavut senator says he’s left the Conservative caucus because the party hasn’t condemned the trucker convoy in Ottawa.

“I’m a long time Conservative and I have to say that, I’ve come to the realization today that this is not a caucus I want to be associated with, this is not the party I’ve been a lifelong member of,” Dennis Patterson told Evan Solomon on CTV News Channel’s Power Play.

When Solomon asked if the straw that broke the camel’s back was many of his colleagues’ support for the convoy, he responded, “that’s right.”

Patterson left the Conservative caucus Friday.

“I’m now very disappointed that I have not seen in our current leadership a condemnation of the continued lawless occupation, hostage-taking of the downtown core in the heart of our parliamentary democracy,” he told Power Play.

Patterson also told Evan Solomon he was supportive of Erin O’Toole’s leadership of the Conservative party.

The senator said he plans to stay an active Conservative party member to find a “more centrist approach, progressive approach going forward.” He’s now a member of the Canadian Senators Group.

Comment

This is just the tip of the iceberg for Trudeau and the “new” liberals (communists), you could see it building from the day he told Jean Chrétien to keep quite during the last election. The old stock liberals do not see themselves in the new Liberal (communist) party of Canada.

If Justin didn’t believe the old party members would push back quietly and have him removed, he is just witnessing the beginning of his end.

Like Brian Malrooney said on the night Trudeau was elected in 2015 “ he’s riding high tonight but remember everyones day in the sun comes to an end”, wise words from former Prime-minister!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Senator leaves Conservative caucus over party’s trucker convoy support

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/senator-leaves-conservative-caucus-over-party-s-trucker-convoy-support-1.5768894

A Nunavut senator says he’s left the Conservative caucus because the party hasn’t condemned the trucker convoy in Ottawa.

“I’m a long time Conservative and I have to say that, I’ve come to the realization today that this is not a caucus I want to be associated with, this is not the party I’ve been a lifelong member of,” Dennis Patterson told Evan Solomon on CTV News Channel’s Power Play.

When Solomon asked if the straw that broke the camel’s back was many of his colleagues’ support for the convoy, he responded, “that’s right.”

Patterson left the Conservative caucus Friday.

“I’m now very disappointed that I have not seen in our current leadership a condemnation of the continued lawless occupation, hostage-taking of the downtown core in the heart of our parliamentary democracy,” he told Power Play.

Patterson also told Evan Solomon he was supportive of Erin O’Toole’s leadership of the Conservative party.

The senator said he plans to stay an active Conservative party member to find a “more centrist approach, progressive approach going forward.” He’s now a member of the Canadian Senators Group.
                    Sure. He doesn’t agree but he is there till 75 no matter what. This liberal mp put his dick on the road. Two different issues here. I think conservatives should’ve stayed impartial and kept their mouths shut sure but the gravity of a dissenting liberal mp.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      Sure. He doesn’t agree but he is there till 75 no matter what. This liberal mp put his dick on the road. Two different issues here. I think conservatives should’ve stayed impartial and kept their mouths shut sure but the gravity of a dissenting liberal mp.
                      Might be some risk but I think Scott Moe stepped up today and said this is what we belive and its not what we have been doing.

I see a big opprtunity for conservatives to make a Reagan like breakout here.

Crush government oversight in controlling our lives.

Comment

I think JTs' Waterloo a ways in the future yet. He'll be at the trough in some way his whole life. In some obscure useless fashion.

Comment

The most telling thing in that press conference is when he details the horrors of our collective covid over reaction. Kids locked in rooms, elderly abandoned and opting for assisted death, suicides, over doses, family break ups, friendships, abuse job loss and business owners walking away and moving to the states.

I told all the covid zero morons this would happen 18 months ago.

Comment

Joel Lightbound is one brave guy, but as he says many others are behind him but afraid to speak up. Trudeau is such a tyrant.

Comment

Was very interesting to see so many Quebec Flags at the rally ...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...