• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joel lightbound

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it’ll be interesting to watch the ripples of the CPC leadership race.

I think if they play their cards right with their leadership decision there could be some floor crossings coming on.

But they may have to break their mould and step outside the CPC box and focus on a good team. Not sure they’re there yet.

Comment

They need to get rid of the old boys club
      If they do liberals are toast for a good long time

Comment

“Justin just left”. See that in question period? The guy I swear is losing it. Keep going dude, don’t quit. Ride er to the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          “Justin just left”. See that in question period? The guy I swear is losing it. Keep going dude, don’t quit. Ride er to the bottom.
          https://youtu.be/AjyYAgKwenQ

Jussie gets booed as he flees question period.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            They need to get rid of the old boys club
            If they do liberals are toast for a good long time
            Yep. PP hasn’t convinced me yet. He’s being opportunistic which isn’t the same as “Good leader”. Think he’s just them trying the same old thing over and over. Get LL in there with PP as the finance guru and a good team around them, I think heads would roll.

But like I said, not sure CPC is there yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
              Yep. PP hasn’t convinced me yet. He’s being opportunistic which isn’t the same as “Good leader”. Think he’s just them trying the same old thing over and over. Get LL in there with PP as the finance guru and a good team around them, I think heads would roll.

But like I said, not sure CPC is there yet.
              Pierre may run into some headwinds. I like him on committees, and in the house. His speeches are worth the listen. And very few pauses with that uh uh uh like Trudeau.

I think Poilievre would have been better waiting , raise his kids , get a more rounded personality. Then he would have alot of the bases covered.

Career politician is going to haunt him.

Just facts.

I still like Pierre . Don't care for Peter MacKay. Charest is being chased. Caroline Mulroney yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                Pierre may run into some headwinds. I like him on committees, and in the house. His speeches are worth the listen. And very few pauses with that uh uh uh like Trudeau.

I think Poilievre would have been better waiting , raise his kids , get a more rounded personality. Then he would have alot of the bases covered.

Career politician is going to haunt him.

Just facts.

I still like Pierre . Don't care for Peter MacKay. Charest is being chased. Caroline Mulroney yikes.
                i agree , 100%

Comment

Originally posted by J88 View Post
                  Finally a Liberal who steps forward and makes some sense with compassion. He is even from Quebec wow!
                  makes you wonder how an intelligent sincere guy like that could be part of the last 5-6 years and sleep at night?

Comment

Its over Justin. You have a mutinies all over to quell now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	qqqqqqqq.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	773067

Comment

If Quebec abandons him he’ll have to do more than walk out of a room.

Comment

It’s already done
                        He just doesn’t know it yet and probably will have to be forcibly removed

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          It’s already done
                          He just doesn’t know it yet and probably will have to be forcibly removed
                          The media smell blood now too, their are pivoting the narrative now to save face. Its a thing of beauty to watch the cockroaches scurry.

Comment

Anyone see Joel? is he alive after the VERBAL abuse from Fu(king TURD?

Comment

How about this SMART woman??? Is she in the race?

Can Talk perfectly, as opposed to ah ah idiot ruining Canada ATM!

Last edited by fjlip; Feb 9, 2022, 14:51.

Comment

This is the best reality tv in a decade. Each day is a cliffhanger and you can’t wait to see what happens in the next episode.

It makes me feel greasy and low for enjoying it, like all reality tv, but I still can’t stop 😂

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...