• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may have overlooked one very significant truth that this convoy is conveying to Ottawa, my friend.

That truth is that they are standing up for freedom for all, even including those who are relentlessly dedicated to being complete a$$40!3s like you or a few other of your cohort on this site.

But it would be a huge error to forget this - there is always the right time to sort the trash out when the situation settles.

Comment

Antifa was emedded in BLM for 6 months and the media and govt were totally silent. I think we can handle a few fck trudeau flags. Canadians are such naïve children.

Go look how they protest in France or the rest of the EU. They make effigies of the leaders and burn them in the street.

Why is a protest against Trudeau going to be seen as a protest against Quebec. Whats this hpocrisy about a member of the maverick party involved? There are 20 members of the Bloc sitting in the HoC.

Sounds like rider been watching too much ctv. Brain gonzo. Cooked.
      Last edited by jazz; Jan 27, 2022, 07:16.

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
        Maybe take a look at what’s occurred the fights posted
        On various media involving the quack convoy on the way
        Take a look at the writing on the trucks and trailers?
        Anti semitism, native slurs, what they’re going to do to truduea
        etc it’s all there being posted. Crimes already have been committed.
        And haven’t even got there.
        Pretty sure that’s why the maverick rep posted
        Now no violence no extremists which I give
        Her credit for but just like trump can hardly believe
        Someone wouldn’t know this would be need little
        Provoking. There has to be some responsibility there.

I wonder what would happen if Quebec truckers
        backed by A Quebec radicle group.
        Rolled into Regina or Edmonton and started to accuse
        Our leaders here of things and had posters that were anti
        West? What would people think here? I wouldn’t be impressed
        who would be provoking who?
        Well the vast majority of this seems to be the opposite of what your descriptions are .....

Comment

So these are radical people ???

Hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Quoting dml: in fact they were the only two posts I have made on Agriville in all of January
            This is what I was referring to. When covid topics got banished, you quit posting almost completely, while the rest of us carried on discussing agriculture and commodity marketing. Now three of your two posts (by your count) in January have been about the convoy. Apparently you took this seriously enough to come out of retirement and start posting again. Apparently nothing else that was discussed until now was important enough to warrant your input, except the trucker convoy.

And I was referring to your team because there is a group of like-minded posters who seem to support each other on any and all topics. Never call each other out. You have a habit of showing up to attempt to bail out Chuck whenever Chuck gets in way over his head and is embarrassing your cause.
            I noticed that many of us who would be considered to be on the same side of the political spectrum can still disagree with each other quite regularly and call each other out when we think that the other is incorrect. In recent memory, I have been called out by burnt and jazz and jwab and the most recent iteration of big lentil etc. Your team never does that.
            I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression that this same group has been patting each other on the back in unison since the early days of the CWB debate. And no, I'm not going to dig up decades old posts to prove it.

Personally, I'm just glad to have you back. You bring a lot more facts and Grace and style to the debate then Chuck or agstar or big wheel put together ever could.
            Back, I am not back! I stopped in a couple of days ago because I needed a laugh and found nothing had changed on this site. Still rampant misinformation. A moderator not willing to uphold its own rules or even the declaration made in November that posting on certain subjects had to be on rural issues or they would be deleted and posters banned. The wild west lives on.

For years I tried to counter BS on this site, but no one wants to hear anything that conflicts with their personal biases. Doing so risks the wrath of those who dominate just about every thread on here. So what is the use.

No, I will stop by occasionally to laugh at the absurdness of views that are expressed as fact, and maybe even share something that fits into the tread and which may give the silent majority who read agriville a laugh too at the expense of the radical posters dominating this site. Like the latest prediction by Theo Fleury he made on Fox where he claims that 50,000 trucks and 1.4 million people will arrive in Ottawa for the rally this weekend and stay there until they get all their freedoms back. Priceless. Watch the interview itself https://twitter.com/i/status/1486362894073802757 if you don't believe me.

Comment

Watching the trucker convoy looks organized but appears some lessons learned too.

They have kids in the videos and on the CB sending messages to the truckers. The natives sending support, Sihk community donating. Using the same tactics as Trudeau uses, shields himself.

Going to be pretty hard to tar someone as an extremist if kids are in support.

Now they need a strategy for Ottawa. Not sure what that is. Blocking off the town will just piss off people. Need to take 100 trucks into the HoC and just park them, long term. No need to do anything that will give the media a sound bite. Start them every day, honk the horns every hour and stay the course. Let the RCs fine them, use the funds. Maybe an organic protest from people living in the region will get rolling.

Comment

Every time trudea opens his mouth, he just draws more support towards this great convoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
                  Every time trudea opens his mouth, he just draws more support towards this great convoy.

Those are most definitely racists. CBC told me so.

Comment

Don't forget also misogynists.

Comment

Lmao those are the guys the racists on this
                      Site say shouldn’t get money for the rez
                      Schools? Hahahaha
                      If they’ve been conned I wouldn’t want to be
                      Someone that did the conning when they find out.

Mavericks want big payout for rez schools?
                      Too funny!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post

Mavericks want big payout for rez schools?
                        Too funny!!!!!
                        Nobody is against our native communities getting a piece of the Canadian pie but paying out guilt settlements and handouts while nothing ever gets solved is the wrong approach. Trudeau spent $600B and didn’t lift a single boil advisory.

Some day our native community will have to come to realize the way out for them is aligning with the very people they are told to hate by the Liberals.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                          Back, I am not back! I stopped in a couple of days ago ...
                          Okay, thanks for telling us. It's just that you seem to be back and staying around.

And are you a bit hangry, too?

Get some food. Get some rest.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Nobody is against our native communities getting a piece of the Canadian pie but paying out guilt settlements and handouts while nothing ever gets solved is the wrong approach. Trudeau spent $600B and didn’t lift a single boil advisory.

Some day our native community will have to come to realize the way out for them is aligning with the very people they are told to hate by the Liberals.
                            Thanks racist for the confirmation!

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/775844104/videos/474191657448389

A tiny glimpse into the "small fringe minority" support!

Comment

More radical extremists I guess ..

Although they don’t look to scary actually

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...