• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	tccc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	772285.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      I was just thinking that Fringe minority may become the Canadian equivalent to let's go Brandon.
      The USA convoy is starting in California soon heading to DC. Brandon might have to join Skippy on his vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        [ATTACH]9858[/ATTACH].
        Haha good luck enforcing that one if true.

Comment

Some good vidios on U tube of the Ottawa protest but Do Not click on any Canadian MSM or all you will see is the worst they can find.

This one shows people that are proud to be part of it any proud to be Canadian again.

https://youtu.be/3kPF5_hhNXM

Comment

There is also a vidio from India that had a clip or Mr Treudau lecturing them last summer when the farmer protest was on. He said Canada always supports the right to peacefully protest blah blah blah.

They seem to think he only supports it if he can use it to virtue signal.

India farmer protests: Trudeau says Canada will "always stand up" for ...
            YouTube · Global News
            Dec 4, 2020
            Last edited by shtferbrains; Jan 30, 2022, 16:32.

Comment

Boy between covid and these rallys, Canadas masks are really slipping.

We are used to thinking quebec and maritimes just dont get it but these places are something else entirely. This country has no future.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FKTyvb9XoAAqSFz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	772286

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                Haha good luck enforcing that one if true.
                Maybe this is a good thing. if provincial borders are treated like international ones, then we have our first step toward leaving this abomination of a country.

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
                  I think this rally should include BLM. Then how would they spin it 😆.
                  But then how would they keep it peaceful?

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
                    I think this rally should include BLM. Then how would they spin it ������.
                    If there ever was a BLM sign at the truckers protest in Ottawa, legitimate or otherwise, CBC would have emergency team meetings and conference calls with JT and J. Singh well into the night to decide how to spin this abnormality to their confused viewers.

Comment

Agree, they need a leader with a voice now.

Comment

Don't worry Mad Max is the "voice".

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                          The protest needs a great speaking leader like Martin Luther King Jr. RIGHT NOW!!!
                          Someone needs to take charge to keep focus and outline exactly what needs to take place.
                          I think I found the theme song that would resonate with everyone - Parking Lot

And the rallying cry - "Just two weeks..."

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...