• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much 2021 crop left to sell?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealers here won’t commit to a pound that isn’t paid for and guaranteed to take by farmer
    They’re not gonna get stuck with it like in 08
    Considered a “hard sale” here

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
      All I grew was hrs cant sell a kernel.
      May I ask why?
      Not being nosy just curious how dissimilar different regions are.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        May I ask why?
        Not being nosy just curious how dissimilar different regions are.
        Terminals here buying anything but hrs, rp keeps diverting wheat trains to something else. Broker offered me 11 for 13 dollar wheat. Feed is 11.50 ffs.

Comment

Terminals here buying anything but hrs, rp keeps diverting wheat trains to something else. Broker offered me 11 for 13 dollar wheat. Feed is 11.50 ffs.
          What region is that?
          Here along the AB 13 corridor hrs if you wanted could be gone twice by now.
          It's also the predominant crop though.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            Find that hard to believe ??
            I was being sarcastic. I didn’t say it first haha

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
              I was being sarcastic. I didn’t say it first haha
              FMG , I’m gettin as bad as chuck LOL

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                What region is that?
                Here along the AB 13 corridor hrs if you wanted could be gone twice by now.
                It's also the predominant crop though.
                Rycroft, have four terminals, two are contract three months ahead only even if empty, last time I was in Cargill my six foot three 16 year old had to drag me out before I throttled someone because they would not take half a single axle of wheat screenings unless contracted months ahead, a mile away, must have blackballed me wont even let me check prices. Lost zero sleep over it.

Comment

Rycroft, have four terminals, two are contract three months ahead only even if empty, last time I was in Cargill my six foot three 16 year old had to drag me out before I throttled someone because they would not take half a single axle of wheat screenings unless contracted months ahead, a mile away, must have blackballed me wont even let me check prices. Lost zero sleep over it.
                  Don’t worry……. You’re not the only one to feel that way about Cargill 🍀

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...