• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were members banned?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    I am happy to see y'all Republicans separatist are missing me. But there are lots of more interesting and productive things to do.

Now that several of the usual suspects have been sent to Siberia in rural issues where they can do little harm with only an audience of a few other scientifically challenged conspiracy theorists, there is not as much blatant stupidity to comment on.

After a while Agrisilly becomes boring, as many of the the threads are repetitions of the same themes.

And face it who wants to listen to a bunch of perennial complainers and naysayers all the time.
    Amazing.
    In the middle of harvest and seeding, you couldn't find anything more interesting or productive to do except post multiple new Covid threads per day.
    Now in the middle of December, you have found more productive things to do.
    Do you by any chance drive a sleigh and play with Elves? That could explain the timing.

Comment

Speaking of the scientifically challenged who should pop up but A5.

How many scientific organizations are saying we need more carbon in the atmosphere there A5? LOL

You should focus on making credible arguments instead of worrying about what other posters are doing with their spare time.

And BTW you are on the naughty list again. So you will be getting a lump of carbon in your stocking. Which seems truly appropriate, considering your negative attitude. But try to have a merry christmas anyway.
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 17, 2021, 06:32.

Comment

Go check Rural Issues... or maybe NOT. You made the hell hole here.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          Go check Rural Issues... or maybe NOT. You made the hell hole here.
          Mallee made his triumphant return, thanks to the almost complete absence of posts from the likes of Chuck.
          And in response, last I looked, he has 31 likes, just for coming back.

I was thinking, there are only a few members who could achieve that many likes for such a simple action.

I think the only one who could easliy earn many more likes would be chuck himself.

If he ever announces that he is retiring the chuckChuck persona, I'll bet he could easily get multiple times more likes.

It would be the most popular thing he has ever posted.

Maybe make it a Christmas present to the forum?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Speaking of the scientifically challenged who should pop up but A5.

How many scientific organizations are saying we need more carbon in the atmosphere there A5? LOL

You should focus on making credible arguments instead of worrying about what other posters are doing with their spare time.

And BTW you are on the naughty list again. So you will be getting a lump of carbon in your stocking. Which seems truly appropriate, considering your negative attitude. But try to have a merry christmas anyway.
            And Merry Christmas to you and your family too.

Edit, was I ever not on the naughty list?

I don't think anyone has ever characterized me as having a negative attitude. Does anyone else agree with that assessment?
            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 18, 2021, 01:37.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...