• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were members banned?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The commodity markets today clearly should have settled the Variant Pandemic relevance to marketing our crops.

Jan22Canola had a high yesterday of $1056.40 and a low today of $975.50 caused by a 'Black Swan' event called [C] the pandemic that is not close to being over.

An issue [C] with this much emotion here... is a simple indicator that it obviously does cause and will cause more major disruptions to our food security and food supply chains. Volatility this great... should not go un noticed... as the flooding in BC disrupting food security supplies and energy.

Emotion and Fear breed wild markets... both up and down... not logical... just like this thread!!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
      Do you honestly believe the virus has caused food security, energy reserve, fertilizer as well as other issues? Seems just a little too convenient it’s hard to buy the bullshit.

Keep in mind China hasn’t had a virus issue from right after the initial outbreak.

It’s not about a virus.
      You obviously missed the Chinese zero tolerance [C] policy that has slowed port activity in China significantly over the past 2 months.

Comment

How could anyone farm and state that the virus hasn’t affected Output and movement of everything?
        Cut holes in the mask so at least your eyes can see! Or wear it properly over the mouth not the eyes.

Just the scare alone yesterday caused nearly a dollar bushel loss in canola. That’s 5 fricken bucks an acre I lost from this years crop!!!!!

Comment

Agree, build back absolutely means FIRST you destroy what we have...it's happening to us EVERYDAY! Wake up people...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Elites.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	772113

Comment

Has anyone seen any of the taxes of the build back better bill?

Comment

Man if I knew all it would take is getting myself banned for a week just to clear chuck and agstarr et al off the forum, I would have done it a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Man if I knew all it would take is getting myself banned for a week just to clear chuck and agstarr et al off the forum, I would have done it a long time ago.
                I don't really get it, Chuck isn't normally very good at picking up on subtle hints. Yet he has been on his best behavior recently even though I don't think he was one of the members who was banned.
                Possibly he got a personal talking to and realized they really would take away his soap box if he continues misbehaving.
                Enjoy it while it lasts.

Comment

probably gone on a trip

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    probably gone on a trip
                    Maybe went diving without you?

Comment

Can I say LOL!

Comment

I am happy to see y'all Republicans separatist are missing me. But there are lots of more interesting and productive things to do.

Now that several of the usual suspects have been sent to Siberia in rural issues where they can do little harm with only an audience of a few other scientifically challenged conspiracy theorists, there is not as much blatant stupidity to comment on.

After a while Agrisilly becomes boring, as many of the the threads are repetitions of the same themes.

And face it who wants to listen to a bunch of perennial complainers and naysayers all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          After a while Agrisilly becomes boring, as many of the the threads are repetitions of the same themes.
                          Can we interest you in some fake climate change topics? There are an endless supply to choose from.

Comment

Men…

You moan and complain about someone being everywhere and repetitive and annoying. They take a break so then you stir shit talking about them until they come back so you can repeat the whole thing all over again.

Suckers for life’s little annoyances.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                              Men…

You moan and complain about someone being everywhere and repetitive and annoying. They take a break so then you stir shit talking about them until they come back so you can repeat the whole thing all over again.

Suckers for life’s little annoyances.
                              Hahaha! Like it!!

Comment

We like to have fun at Chuck's expense, and make fun of his misguided one man crusades, and his unusual choice of venue for foisting his off topic SJW issues.

But he deserves some credit for clearing up the fake news and never ending Covid threads.

Before Chuck et. al. went crying to the admin to shut down dissenting opinions, there was a broad range of opinions being offered. Now, thanks in no small part to his relentless efforts, and his war on fake news, the only posters remaining in the Covid debate are all on the same side, and it isn't his side.
                                No more repetitive proven fake Ivermectin news from Chuck.
                                No more insults and name calling from Agstar.
                                No more irrational rants from forage.
                                No more reasonable fact based posts from dml, or farmboy44( and many others).
                                Chucks campaign was a complete success, he silenced all of his allies, while the other side continues unmolested.

Then comes on here gloating about it.

Congratulations on a job well done. You seem to have a real knack for these things. Just look at how the CWB turned out, thanks in no small part to your contributions.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...