• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were members banned?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    There is a small vocal minority that enjoys going to the dark corners of the web and dragging up conspiracy theories and anti- establishment rhetoric from a few less than reputable experts. It is more or less a cult that they are trapped in.
    And that applies equally to both sides. And just because something is repeated on the mainstream media, doesn't automatically make it correct.

Comment

“…illusion of knowledge.”

That could apply to anyone claiming they know more than the small minds…
      Last edited by Blaithin; Nov 30, 2021, 10:20.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
        I’m big enough to know how little I know, and will continue to question everything in life.

Again

“ The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt”
        – Bertrand Russell
        I doubt every post you put up.

Comment

I’m big enough to know how little I know, and will continue to question everything in life.

Again

“ The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt”
          – Bertrand Russell
          You sound fairly sure that anyone with a different opinion than you is deluded and small minded 😂

Comment

This applies to the little scabies

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            No matter how educated, talented, rich, or cool you believe you are, how you treat and interact with other people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything.

Comment

And look at your fan base. Aggie is sure a class act. I don’t throw the first punch but I’ll sure as hell defend myself.
              People get treated how they treat others, disrespectful posters don’t deserve to be treated with respect.

Taking the middle road without an opinion is easy, no one will ever fire back at you. I’m not a chameleon that blends in with the flavor of the day.
              If you go through life only waiting to be respected to show respect, you truly don't respect yourself either. Where does respect ever start then?

Comment

Continue to be you JWAB, the world needs every kind of thinker and walk of life to make this globe spin round. To everyone crying about he post she post and where, grow up and get a life, we are all adults that can choose to open what ever thread that interests us or don't. Man, free will is a sweet thing. Fight over something worth fighting for. Where one posts is completely irrelevant and has been on this site for yrs.

Comment

"So they have the same problem with conspiracy purveyors."

"There is a small vocal minority that enjoys going to the dark corners of the web and dragging up conspiracy theories and anti- establishment rhetoric from a few less than reputable experts. It is more or less a cult that they are trapped in."

Why would you HAVE to say those things?

Not one of us is an idiot. Many facts don't add up, why not QUESTION? Your attitude is totally disgusting. None of us speaks of pro narrative posters like that! Apologize and STF up!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    "So they have the same problem with conspiracy purveyors."

"There is a small vocal minority that enjoys going to the dark corners of the web and dragging up conspiracy theories and anti- establishment rhetoric from a few less than reputable experts. It is more or less a cult that they are trapped in."

Why would you HAVE to say those things?

Not one of us is an idiot. Many facts don't add up, why not QUESTION? Your attitude is totally disgusting. None of us speaks of pro narrative posters like that! Apologize and STF up!
                    You first! I thought you were all about free speech. Besides no one individual was named or do you recognize yourself?
                    Last edited by agstar77; Nov 30, 2021, 18:18.

Comment

1700 posts, 43000 views, many QUESTION.

Comment

About what? Farm machinery? I have not visited it except for combine problems. There were some good discussions about mechanical problems.

Comment

Do your job Admin and remove Agstar permanently, pattern of behaviour is pretty clear with that trash.

Comment

Must be a full moon. Another free speech advocate except when it does not agree with your view.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                              1700 posts, 43000 views, many QUESTION.

https://www.thecombineforum.com/thre...338736/page-92
                              Glad you posted that. Its in the off topic lounge section. Not commodity marketing, or Claas Lexion section or …..it would have been moved asap on combine forum to the off topic section if posted elsewhere. Do that here and some think its banning free speech….
                              Last edited by Herc; Nov 30, 2021, 19:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                                Glad you posted that. Its in the off topic lounge section. Not commodity marketing, or Claas Lexion section or …..it would have been moved asap on combine forum to the off topic section if posted elsewhere. Do that here and some think its banning free speech….
                                You have been active on this site as a member longer than I have (2017). As soon as covid comes along the masses now want house keeping and tidy forums? this site has always been this way. What is up half your guys asses that this was the final straw? Combine forum is a diffrent forum. you want threads organized, my advise is head on over. not saying things can't change here but **** me... fight over our pm Mr Sparkal socks not where one should post.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...