• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were members banned?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    So I wonder why I escaped The Purge? I had been conversing with farmboy44 just before they all got kicked off. In fact I was just attempting to respond to his very gracious post where he acknowledged Stormin's post, but I couldn't find it.
    Because you have not been consistently been posting lies and conspiracy theories.

Given all that has gone on in all other platforms, I imagine Agriville Admin was finally becoming concerned about liability.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
      Because you have not been consistently been posting lies and conspiracy theories.

Given all that has gone on in all other platforms, I imagine Agriville Admin was finally becoming concerned about liability.
      Well that explains it then. Dml, farmboy44, and the other level-headed posters were kicked off for posting conspiracy theories and the lies. It had nothing to do with them posting covid topics on the commodity marketing forum.
      As for liabilities, moving the threads to a different forum , where anything goes would not change the liabilities, and negates that argument.
      This was all about keeping the crazies like double Chuck from ruining the forum with their own pet off topic divisive issues.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 26, 2021, 15:56.

Comment

Well that explains it then. Dml, farmboy44, and the other level-headed posters were kicked off for posting conspiracy theories and the lies. It had nothing to do with them posting covid topics on the commodity marketing forum.
        As for liabilities, moving the threads to a different forum , wear anything goes would not change the liabilities, and negates that argument.
        This was all about keeping the crazies like double Chuck from ruining the forum with their own pet off topic divisive issues.
        No, they just got pulled into the storm. Collateral damage.

Some of us realized you can't convince with logic and science anyone who got to that conclusion by not using logic and science.

Anyway, farming. What's new?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
          No, they just got pulled into the storm. Collateral damage.

Some of us realized you can't convince with logic and science anyone who got to that conclusion by not using logic and science.

Anyway, farming. What's new?
          What's new, I made my first canola sale today, that puts me at almost 10% of 2020 and 21 production now priced.
          I fully expect to regret that, but expecting we could see a pullback for a while here so having a few loads sold will lower my stress level a little.
          Beautiful weather, basically no snow, plus temperatures for the entire forecast. Getting lots of manure and dirt hauled I'm going to take some bales to the cows for the first time today and see if they think they need them yet.

Comment

CBC only bans you for 20 days. Well ,that was my length of ban this time anyways, until Dec 15th. Sofa King tired of their curated narratives and only commenting allowed on selected articles.

Comment

A few more today? And the "it shall not be mentioned" thread got nuked as well?

Comment

I’m quite enjoying this.

I don’t have to scroll through threads to find Ag ones and I don’t have to open them to find they’ve converted to Covid instead.

Bonus is all these adults unable to control their impulses so they get banned for not following a simple rule. Then there’s whining that an adult can’t control the impulse to post in one place instead of another like the world is over. (Prime example of why I would never be a politician. You can never make everyone happy.)

And why is rural issues the basement? Go hang out there. The only thing keeping it inactive is people posting the stuff here. That’s like saying it’s a conspiracy only 4 of us post in the beef section and cattle producers are being silenced.
                Last edited by Blaithin; Nov 30, 2021, 08:54.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                  A small mind wouldn’t see what’s going on.
                  Double standard, I’ll say, ya football is really a commodity topic.
                  Here in lies the problem and this kind of thought contributing to perpetuating the ignorance.
                  That response highlights why things went the way they did. Start a threat in the appropriate place.

Comment

Here in lies the problem and this kind of thought contributing to perpetuating the ignorance.
                    Get back to me when football takes over 60% of the posts and does nothing but try to divide those who participate in the discussion into one of two screaming groups.

Comment

Yes… all those opposed to going to a different section to repeat the same old stuff are much more enlightened than those of us that are over seeing it.

May your fully expanded mind help you sleep peacefully infused with knowledge compared to our little bitty tiny brains that just can’t be wrapped around the scope of this horrendous crime against humanity of posting in a different forum section.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
                        That response highlights why things went the way they did. Start a threat in the appropriate place.
                        Effects of covid are very related to our grain prices our cost to do business etc etc so should be included

Trying to be a doctor and posting endless pages
                        Of conspiracies or not even conspiracies on the cure or cause of covid should be somewhere else.

Comment

Want to be informed/see other opinions/facts...go elsewhere.

7400 views in last few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
                            Trying to be a doctor and posting endless pages
                            Of conspiracies or not even conspiracies on the cure or cause of covid should be somewhere else.
                            What about trying to be a trolling virtue signaler shamer like the originator of the thread who then went and turned everyone in? That gets a pass?

Whatevs

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77
                              So they have the same problem with conspiracy purveyors.
                              If you think NAT is bad, check out the new combine forum ( without "the") I looked yesterday, and it was almost entirely Covid.

Comment

If you think NAT is bad, check out the new combine forum ( without "the") I looked yesterday, and it was almost entirely Covid.
                                There is a small vocal minority that enjoys going to the dark corners of the web and dragging up conspiracy theories and anti- establishment rhetoric from a few less than reputable experts. It is more or less a cult that they are trapped in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...