• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

There is a house couple of miles away that we all call the haunted house. Partially burnt decades ago, surrounded by creepy trees, but standing straight. A few years ago I took the kids there on our last stop of the night. I suggested they should go up to trick or treat. They weren't convinced. Then I pretended to get stuck, then shut the vehicle off and said it had stalled and wouldn't start. No choice but to go to the house and see if anyone lives there who could help us out. I suggested I had seen some movement in the window.

Long story short, I had to restart and drive out in a hurry before I got too scared myself...

Comment

Neighbor had an outhouse that every year some kids would knock over.

One year he moved it two feet ahead … stopped that prank from happening again.

Comment

Right down to the dealers sticker.

We’re second owner

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post

Right down to the dealers sticker.

We’re second owner

Is that hook on the front, standard equipment or something that was added later. It's a good idea, less strain on the axle/cast saddle housing when pulling on the axle, back in the old days when there was mud.

Comment

Very nice resto.
              What do you use for paint?
              Was there a big tire option? I seem to remeber wider tires but maybe they just looked big at the time.

Comment

Got it sandblasted and painted in Regina.

Yes their is a bigger tire option ours haven’t arrived yet then it’s into storage and then the D 1937 comes in for restore.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...