• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
    Two things.

1) It's rather retarded that a guy has to scroll through the garbage on this site to find marketing threads.

2) it's raining here. In one sense its nice to know it still can. In the other it provides moisture for all the weeds that are greening up fields at the moment. Theres potentially 1.5 months of "weed growing season" remaining, and it's entirely unappetizing to think about having to blow reglone on cereal crops that are sub 10bu/ac to be able to push them through a combine. Worst case scenario if it stays wet and cool for a few weeks well have to decide on whether to try and chew green kochia or dessicate , but a post-harvest herbicide application is going to become more and more necessary. Who's gonna pay for this shit? I'm tapped out!
    In the words of the infamous Bill Clinton.....I feel your pain.

Does that help.

Comment

Combines going fast as they can to finish the lentils before the rain. It looks like a week of wet coming. I wish it was July 17.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...