• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do all farmers blindly support saskparty and federal conservatives

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andjelic to the rescue?

Lets let all the big time operators and investor like Andjelic take over and own all the land, then we can all enjoy what farming and rural life was like before many of our ancestors headed for America.

Comment

this farmer in the last provincial election supported the Buffalo Party.. Moe has taken the Sask Party to the left and has encouraged Federal Liberal supporters to run for the Sask Party.. I will not vote Liberal, I don't care what banner they run under.

O'Fool has done the same with the Conservative Party... and regardless what mainstream party is in power Federally, they all bend over for Quebec.. The west needs to set the wheels in motion and start exerting it's will. The only way to do that is have a completely Western Party... a fractured parliament will work in western Canada's favour just like it does for Quebec... I'm voting Maverick

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
        Urban Canada has forgotten, didn't know, (don't care) etc the economic impacts of agriculture
        rare, in the last election some alt media types went into Toronto and found a lot of people who didnt know we had an oil industry that contributes almost 20% if our GDP.

When the interviewers explained that fact to them, then they wanted it shut down because climate change.

There are millions of obtuse, narrow minded idiots in this country that think an economy based on flipping houses and govt handouts is enough and we will never get through to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          I am not voting conservative this time around. We need to get the wheels in motion to split this failed experiment of a nation.
          Brilliant. You and Burnt types can split the vote and allow that Trudeau loon to get back with a majority this time. Lack of Covid vaccine must be affecting your brain cells. Or is the Alliance Church injecting some weird doctrine?

Comment

Vote splitting absolutely, never has the divide between rural and urban been larger.

Comment

All I know is in talking to both cattle guys and grain farmers , the programs announced to date have deepened the divide between them .

It plays right into politicians hands of doing nothing.

If you decided to write the crop off for bales then crop insurance shouldn't worry about low yield assessments ...just pay the farmer his guarantee no deductions at a fair market price..to make them whole.

The programs to date are a phucking joke after analyzing them...and are doing more harm than good.

Saskparty is dividing the farm community and conquering by doing nothing.

SasKparty gooood NDP bad....the battle cry...or will they focus on the NDP members at the rider game today????

Bigger issues than a government supported football team...interesting that they get more than the farmers.

Comment

Yup Gormley is on the NDP being at the rider game.

SaskParty Lark

Comment

I honestly don’t see a platform or vision by the federal conservative party that differs that much from the federal liberals.
                  A federal election this fall is not going to change canada’s course regardless of who wins.

Have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                    I honestly don’t see a platform or vision by the federal conservative party that differs that much from the federal liberals.
                    A federal election this fall is not going to change canada’s course regardless of who wins.

Have a great day.
                    Agree , Canada’s course is being set by the UN , but most refuse to acknowledge that fact .
                    It won’t matter who’s in now .

Canada’s vision has be completely taken over by UN talking heads . So have many other countries .

Comment

We all want to see Trudeau taken down a notch. Perhaps the best way is to let him own it. All the damage has been done already. Wont be long before our debt is downgraded and our currency falls to 60c and our GDP falters.

The CPC isnt going to rectify a $2T debt or revive this country economically. Several provinces are insolvent, the EV automarket sure isnt going to be in Canada, AI will take a lot of the remaining fake jobs, housing bubble. Wealth creating resources are trapped behind ESG whackos and native groups and the UN.

Maybe the best way out for the West is forward. Let the country rip itself apart and then align with the central US red states. They seem ready to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                        Do you hear our farm lobby groups......Crickets!!!
                        Our checkoff dollars hard at work again!!!
                        It's far worse than you think - here in Ontario our farm groups have all come down on the side of the UN Agenda 21/2030 crowd that wants to see privately owned land come under public control.

When the matter of steadily-creeping land use controls is brought o their attention, they work hard to suppress any discussion of it and voice their support for aggressive planning policy that removes our right to farm.

I can say this because I have been in open, direct conflict with the braindead zombies that run those orgs.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          We all want to see Trudeau taken down a notch. Perhaps the best way is to let him own it. All the damage has been done already. Wont be long before our debt is downgraded and our currency falls to 60c and our GDP falters.

The CPC isnt going to rectify a $2T debt or revive this country economically. Several provinces are insolvent, the EV automarket sure isnt going to be in Canada, AI will take a lot of the remaining fake jobs, housing bubble. Wealth creating resources are trapped behind ESG whackos and native groups and the UN.

Maybe the best way out for the West is forward. Let the country rip itself apart and then align with the central US red states. They seem ready to fight.
                          I couldn't agree more!

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                            It's far worse than you think - here in Ontario our farm groups have all come down on the side of the UN Agenda 21/2030 crowd that wants to see privately owned land come under public control.

When the matter of steadily-creeping land use controls is brought o their attention, they work hard to suppress any discussion of it and voice their support for aggressive planning policy that removes our right to farm.

I can say this because I have been in open, direct conflict with the braindead zombies that run those orgs.
                            It’s happening in western Canada as well , right before our eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                              Brilliant. You and Burnt types can split the vote and allow that Trudeau loon to get back with a majority this time. Lack of Covid vaccine must be affecting your brain cells. Or is the Alliance Church injecting some weird doctrine?
                              I’m good with vote splitting. I don’t really care. My vote will not go to the left, the more left, or the very left. Easterners from a tiny land base dictating to the rest of us has to end. There is no way forward IMO. Other than to say goodbye Canada, things weren’t working for us out here; hello republic of western Canada.

We shall see whose brain cells explode in due time! Finally, what are you meaning about the alliance church? I have zero affiliation with them, other than they are a rare denomination nowadays, that believes the Bible and follow it’s teaching as a general rule. I suppose that was supposed to be a dig at me. Fell flat. Very flat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                                I am not voting conservative this time around. We need to get the wheels in motion to split this failed experiment of a nation.
                                Are you sure your area would be included in the split?Lots of areas on Sask that enjoy a free ride from the oil industries.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...