• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do all farmers blindly support saskparty and federal conservatives

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by newguy View Post
    Are you sure your area would be included in the split?Lots of areas on Sask that enjoy a free ride from the oil industries.
    Good question. Politically this area is right wing. Righter wing than the Conservative party of today. So I think we could be added to the movement easily enough.

Comment

The last thing we need is to join the Americans, do you see
      What’s happening there? Civil war is approaching.
      The dems are so far out on the climate and I might
      A girl today boy tomorrow nonsense the republicans
      Want to put in place dictators and end voting totally
      A few people from each state will just pick a president
      Which states are you going to join with? They’re all
      Nearly split 50/50 and rhe ones that aren’t have the same
      We have. Send your kids to war?
      No thanks
      Really what some want here is the oil industry
      To rule and guess who would be the dictators
      In that scenario??? The car collector guy who advises
      Lawyers how to build pipelines? Lmao very successful

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Good question. Politically this area is right wing. Righter wing than the Conservative party of today. So I think we could be added to the movement easily enough.
        Right wing has got nothing to do with if your area can not add to the new Canada.Is the movement mainly about having to send equalization money to the have not areas? Is your area a have not within sask?

Comment

Right wing has got nothing to do with if your area can not add to the new Canada.Is the movement mainly about having to send equalization money to the have not areas? Is your area a have not within sask?
          No. We have the most productive farmland. We have oodles of potash and oil. We’d contribute IMO.

Comment

The movement is that the east is completely out of step with the rest of us. Morally, financially, work ethic wise, value of tax dollars, priorities in finance, oil and gas, agriculture, the climate change farce, the list is pretty much endless.

Comment

You hate the eastern bastards, but you will gladly take a bailout from them?

You gotta love the western separatists and mal contents who enjoy all the benefits the country offers, but then complain like hell about how bad it is when covid hits, the world oil price fell and then a massive drought hits. But send us a cheque as soon as possible!
              Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 10, 2021, 06:23.

Comment

The movement is that the east is completely out of step with the rest of us. Morally, financially, work ethic wise, value of tax dollars, priorities in finance, oil and gas, agriculture, the climate change farce, the list is pretty much endless.
                I would guess the % of people that agree with you is alot lower than you think.Economies are very complex. Trump experiment was a massive failure if that is your dream world.The investment and money flow would leave as fears of an unstable economy.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  You hate the eastern bastards, but you will gladly take a bailout from them?

You gotta love the western separatists and mal contents who enjoy all the benefits the country offers, but then complain like hell about how bad it is when covid hits, the world oil price fell and then a massive drought hits. But send us a cheque as soon as possible!
                  A bailout? Where have I been a proponent of a bailout? I avoid bailout threads, because I don’t believe in them.

Comment

I would guess the % of people that agree with you is alot lower than you think.Economies are very complex. Trump experiment was a massive failure if that is your dream world.The investment and money flow would leave as fears of an unstable economy.
                    I think you are wrong. If honest questions were allowed to be asked, and not stifled, I think you would be surprised. But since the media and many minions scream as loud as they can at people who have different ideas, it never helps those ideas get off the ground.

Trump? Really? What does he have to do with anything? I simply am shocked and confused as to why you would bring him into a western Canada debate? Again, it is not just the economy. It is the fact that the easterners are far, far left in every way, from climate change alarmism, to killing babies before they are born, to the debacle that is the lgbtq movement, we are not close to one the same page. Yet we i the west have to conform to their ideals, because they have the people. So they shut down our resources, because the people believe in climate alarmism. What country on the planet leaves their oil in the ground?

Honest questions, if allowed, I would bet would show us the real numbers. But hey, what do I know? I get banned from commenting on CBC for bringing up opposing but truthful views. Others get to wish death on unvaccinated people without being banned, much like tweety did on here.

Comment

A bailout? Where have I been a proponent of a bailout? I avoid bailout threads, because I don’t believe in them.
                      He just babbles whatever comes into his head sheep
                      Guess he never saw all the times you said you didn’t want one
                      He just argues to hear himself talk
                      Gives him a sense of worth
                      Which he is obviously sorely missing
                      Last edited by Guest; Aug 10, 2021, 07:38.

Comment

How was Trump a failure in regards to the economy? I believe their economy did very well, time will tell if Biden does as well with his massive spending.

Comment

Originally posted by shortbox View Post
                          How was Trump a failure in regards to the economy? I believe their economy did very well, time will tell if Biden does as well with his massive spending.
                          Dementia Joe. Every day another hair sniffing, another blunder. Truinghighsnbdprzzure!

Comment

Here we go again Righties trying to reinvent themselves. Reformers, Alliance, Wildrose, Sask Party, Buffalo Party, UPC, Peoples Party of Canada, etc etc. A herd of cats comes to mind.

The CPC has just picked O'toole to lead them into the next election and the so called Righties of Agriville are whining, pissing, and moaning that they need to create their own Bubble World some where in Western Canada. Yet the claim they want Trudeau gone.

Who in their right mind would or could lead this new Righty political party , knowing that they probably wouldn't survive the cannibalism that takes place every other year.

Picking and choosing who qualifies to become part of their Social Conservative Wingnut party and what specific parts of Canada can join them.

Then they scratch their balls wondering why the Liberals won again.
                            Last edited by foragefarmer; Aug 10, 2021, 08:06.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              Here we go again Righties trying to reinvent themselves. Reformers, Alliance, Wildrose, Sask Party, Buffalo Party, UPC, Peoples Party of Canada, etc etc. A herd of cats comes to mind.

The CPC has just picked O'toole to lead them into the next election and the so called Righties of Agriville are whining, pissing, and moaning that they need to create their own Bubble World some where in Western Canada. Yet the claim they want Trudeau gone.

Who in their right mind would or could lead this new Righty political party , knowing that they probably wouldn't survive the cannibalism that takes place every other year.

Picking and choosing who qualifies to become part of their Social Conservative Wingnut party and what specific parts of Canada can join them.

Then they scratch their balls wondering why the Liberals won again.
                              So wanting to ban killing babies is being a wing nut? Think about that for just a bit. Who is the wing nut?

Comment

So wanting to ban killing babies is being a wing nut? Think about that for just a bit. Who is the wing nut?
                                You sure like playing games don't you, we have been over this several times. It's the women's choice not some sheep farmer living in his anti bubble world.

I favour adoption, I've told you this several times,. but did doesn't register with you. It's the WOMEN CHOICE and it's legal in Canada.

Go form your Social Conservative Wingnut party and split the vote again. Trudeau loves guys like you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...