• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me what has changed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Science progressed because of skepticism. Science progressed because of independent and new thought. Science DID NOT progress by some supposed consensus. Science DID NOT progress because people followed an overwhelming bunch of “expert” sheep. Science DID NOT progress historically when debate was stifled, when differing viewpoints and a different way to do things, to look at things were smothered.

Healthy skepticism I would argue is a bigger sign of intelligence, than simply repeating what one is fed, towing the line that is being sold. That’s called school. Education even. Science is thinking with your own brain.

So think about this. Why is ivermectin shunned, even when it worked wonders in India? Why are stories about vax failures all over the place, being stifled?

Think. On your own. Science is thinking, not accepting mainstream, agenda driven media reports, or experts on one side alone, or avoiding real media reports that slip through on occasion.

Most amusing thing is that you followers think we skeptics are dumb, uneducated. To the point that tweety stated he hopes we get covid, and die out, so that the world can finally become smarter. To be that arrogant is really something else. Sounds like the CBC comments section cheerleading. Those comments are left alone. Hoping others die, is a routine and acceptable comment on that force fed media wonder. I make a single mention of ivermectin and that we should have some reporting on it, and the comment is removed. No idiotic bashing of others, no calling them down. Simply, CBC, would you please do a story on India and it’s success with ivermectin. Banned comment. Why? Why the stifling?

That alone, should give you pause to THINK.
    Maybe you should think why it is only unvaccinated are getting sick and dieing. That is the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Maybe you should think why it is only unvaccinated are getting sick and dieing. That is the bottom line.
      Like in Israel you mean, where 15 of the 20 ppl who died of Covid last month were fully vaxxed. Was reported by nbc news if you care to scope it out.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        HMMM...The latest data from Israel, which has used primarily the Pfizer mRNA vaccine, indicates that vaccine effectiveness against Delta coronavirus infection and symptomatic (“mild”) disease has dropped from about 95% to about 40%, Importantly, in people who got vaccinated already in January 2021 (primarily the elderly), protection against infection and mild disease may already have dropped to near 0% (see chart above). Moreover, since the Delta covid outbreak is still accelerating in Israel, the effectiveness against hospitalization and severe disease may further decrease (due to lags in hospitalizations).

https://swprs.org/covid-vaccines-the-good-the-bad-the-ugly/

Not my words, scared yet?
        AND JUST WHAT PROTECTION DOES ANYONE HAVE WHO HAS not yet CONTRACTED COVID ? And at what rate does the antibody protection decline for those who have experienced the actual disease. Such resistance to new strains aren't just confined to current vaccines. THESE POSTERS HAVE NO ALTERNATE VIABLE SUGGESTIONS.

AND FINALLY "PROTECTION AGAINST INFECTION AND MILD DISEASE MAY HAVE DROPPED TO NEAR 0%" is a proof your logic and the facts of the matter are light years apart.

Please don't listen to the lies and garbage being spread as truth by these posters.. There are good reasons why vaccinations in the USA are now up to 3/4 of a million doses per day for the past several days. There is a looming CURRENT DELTA problem and its rearing its head on the prairies too. ONE CASE Does SPREAD TO 8 OR 9 BYSTANDERS (on average).

Do what the health care professionals advise and keep this disease under control. For the forseeable future those vaccinations are the best bet. And still perhaps the only viable bet in the longer run..

Comment

Maybe they were given ivermectin. How many unvaccinated died?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Maybe they were given ivermectin. How many unvaccinated died?
            Well, seeing that 20 died, in total, and 15 were fully vaxxed, it looks to me like the math says that 5 were non vaxxed. Jerusalem post carried the story as well. Cbc? Nope.

Comment

Well, seeing that 20 died, in total, and 15 were fully vaxxed, it looks to me like the math says that 5 were non vaxxed. Jerusalem post carried the story as well. Cbc? Nope.
              143 Israelis were hospitalized as of last wed. 58% fully vaxxed. 39% non vaxxed. 3% partially vaxxed.

Comment

143 Israelis were hospitalized as of last wed. 58% fully vaxxed. 39% non vaxxed. 3% partially vaxxed.
                Numbers like that should make people think. To dig deeper, to see what on earth is going on. If it doesn’t make one wonder, to me, that is slightly odd, no offence.

Comment

Vaxx looks like a winner, all right! (Sarc)

Comment

Ok oneoff, lets check in with the experts;

Did I hear that right? Assume everyone is diseased and avoid all human contact at all costs. Dont look at or talk to anyone even your neighbor?

Last edited by jazz; Aug 2, 2021, 22:17.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Ok oneoff, lets check in with the experts;

Did I hear that right? Assume everyone is diseased and avoid all human contact at all costs. Dont look at or talk to anyone even your neighbor?

No you didn't hear anything. In next month get vaccinated (much preferably space the second dose some weeks later). And I give you any Covid disease you may have experienced as roughly equivalent to counting as a single vaccine dose.

Stil; put a mask on when out in public indoors spaces. Its only a little inconvenience. Beware large gatherings and try to just be responsible.

And you'd still be able to go into the USA to pick up farm items as I did yesterday...or travel 20 hours to buy equipment within Sask that you could depreciate 100% on any of the next 4 years of income tax. Even discuss, outdoors and to your hearts content, anything, including Covid situation and vaccination hesitancy with farmers you only recently met. Did that too in last couple days.

And if antivaxxers would get off their crusade to make Canada ungovernable and functioning on their terms; just maybe people could talk about how to manage farm tax liability by giving that money to manufacturers and second hand purchases at arms length.

But lets keep that a secret amongst the mentally ill.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
                        No you didn't hear anything. In next month get vaccinated (much preferably space the second dose some weeks later). And I give you any Covid disease you may have experienced as roughly equivalent to counting as a single vaccine dose.

Stil; put a mask on when out in public indoors spaces. Its only a little inconvenience. Beware large gatherings and try to just be responsible.

And you'd still be able to go into the USA to pick up farm items as I did yesterday...or travel 20 hours to buy equipment within Sask that you could depreciate 100% on any of the next 4 years of income tax. Even discuss, outdoors and to your hearts content, anything, including Covid situation and vaccination hesitancy with farmers you only recently met. Did that too in last couple days.

And if antivaxxers would get off their crusade to make Canada ungovernable and functioning on their terms; just maybe people could talk about how to manage farm tax liability by giving that money to manufacturers and second hand purchases at arms length.

Your love of gene therapy and your blind ignorance makes me think your mentally ill.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post

My oh my, oneoff, the obvious intensity of your tirades is becoming quite concerning.

Understandably, since it must be really difficult to accept that your jab has actually contributed to the development of variants of the SARS COVID 2 epidemic that originated from China.

(CNN)Vaccination alone won't stop the rise of new variants and in fact could push the evolution of strains that evade their protection, researchers warned Friday (July 30)....the vaccine resistant strain spreads through the population faster at a time when most people are vaccinated."

You might choose to ignore this study in https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-95025-3#Sec2, but it provides the evidence of the CNN news article cited above.

The body of the study report ends with this caveat: "We operate under the assumption that vaccine efficacy not only impacts disease manifestation but also blocks transmission at the same rate, which is a reasonable assumption based on previous vaccine performance but has not yet been demonstrated."

The "assumption..." that the jab "blocks transmission" has been demonstrated to be WRONG. Not only true that "..it has not yet been demonstrated..." but in fact, the opposite has been proven - the jab drives variants.

So ya, the variant issue is serious and the "health experts" know what they're doing in telling the jabbed to wear masks. They don't want the jabbed to be spreading the variants!!

oneoff, are you concerned about being a spreader?

Talk about a Pandora's Box being opened.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Pandora.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	771352
                          Last edited by burnt; Aug 3, 2021, 06:31.

Comment

I guess these jabbers will just get unjabbed, sounds easy enough.

Comment

Moaning Murray Mandryk is taking daily pot-shots at Scott Moe because Moe is not getting tough with anti-vaxxers. See Star Phoenix today. Its very easy to send Moe an e-mail of support - I am sure he knows that just like the hokie fines were unenforceable, forced vaccination is unconstitutional.

Comment

Mandatory vax coming in U.S
                                Private companies are leading the way. Dead customers are bad for business.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...