• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me what has changed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    There. There’s really nothing more to always, Pars.
    You should visit your sister Marjorie Taylor Green at the space station.[/QUOTE]

Quote of Parsley is: “There. There’s really nothing more to add to that.”

You can’t even quote me correctly, Aggie, which is of no surprise, but it’s the tone in nearly all your posts that is consistent and worth noting... ... angry!! It’s time to take a few days off to go pound some posts in the ground. Stress relief.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      Are you so sure wearing the other shoe ????
      It’s ok to be skeptical , many times in history the skeptics have been right . Not saying this is the case here but ... C’mon man , a man made virus and an experimental vaccine... I still think it’s responsible for people to be cautious IMO
      The goal posts are constantly moving so to be 100% cocksure is maybe questionable too ....
      Man made or not.. it sure should be vitally important to decide whether Covid is a hoax/joke/unimportant etc. I'm just not clear everyone even agrees on if there is even a problem (in their minds).

And pars....I'll go a whole lot easier on Dr Fauci before condemning him. To publish unsubstantiated material; and not make a comment about whether you don't believe the validity can surely cause most readers to believe you do agree with the quoted article.

I suspect we could both agree to wait a few more years (if both of us survive till then) to argue this Dr Fauci matter further.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Are you so sure wearing the other shoe ????
        It’s ok to be skeptical , many times in history the skeptics have been right . Not saying this is the case here but ... C’mon man , a man made virus and an experimental vaccine... I still think it’s responsible for people to be cautious IMO
        The goal posts are constantly moving so to be 100% cocksure is maybe questionable too ....
        I would suggest I have done enormously much less potential past and present harm; and quite possibly the likelihood of less future harm than those who are in complete disagreement.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
          I would suggest I have done enormously much less potential past and present harm; and quite possibly the likelihood of less future harm than those who are in complete disagreement.
          That’s Nice ....

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
            No what should be retracted and even banned are deliberate lies; unretracted deliberate misinformation and other such dangerous and intolerable words that many posters apparently can't recognize.

In other words cult and mafia and anti-social hateful outright racially motivated type of behavior; generated through speech and printed words or any other means
            What has changed?

Well some pretty interesting things have changed, if you've paid even a modicum of attention.

Like when many believed and stated that the Chinese virus came from a lab in Wuhan -accidentally or deliberately, who knows? - they were shot down as racist and conspiracy theorists.

Now, it's mainstream discussion that this is the most likely explanation.

And remember when the Prime Minstrel, the Chinese Sock Puppet, said that va//ports are not going to happen - well now his tune has changed on that issue as well.

Ya, those were all considered to be conspiracy theories and misinformation.

Now when someone starts screaming "CONSPIRACY THEORY" about an alternative opinion or position offered you should likely recognize it as a spoiler alert.
            Last edited by burnt; Aug 21, 2021, 18:33.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
              Why a 3rd jab if the cases are amongst the unvaccinated

[ATTACH]8360[/ATTACH]
              Because the SHOTS either don't work/don't last or were just saline...how would we know what was in that 2" long needle? just "believe"...

Comment

More snake oil anyone?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	istockphoto-508349999-612x612.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	771389

Comment

Oh my, it's hard to keep up with the changes, but here are a few that came up yesterday and today:

* The jabbed are increasingly worried about what their poke actually is doing for them and scientists - well, they don't seem to be able to give them any assurances

* It's becoming clear that the jabbed are more vulnerable than they thought - "vaccinated people are left confused about how to protect themselves"

* “There are a few things we can say definitively. One is that this is a hard question to address.”

* Quite surprisingly the jab protection depends upon "even what the weather was like at the time"

* “It’s quite clear that we have more breakthroughs now,” said Monica Gandhi, an infectious disease expert at the University of California

* "...About three-fourths of the 469 infections were among vaccinated people...this might mean that they were just as likely to transmit Covid-19 as the unvaccinated."

* "...prompted the CDC to reverse a recommendation it had issued just a few weeks earlier and once again urge the vaccinated to mask up..."

* "Research out of Israel seems to back the idea that protection from severe disease wanes in the months after inoculation..."

* "Changing behavior among vaccinated people could be a factor, too, as they return to social gatherings and travel and dining indoors." (Get jabbed, stay home, stay safe, stay masked)

The list goes on, read it for yourself: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...for-vaccinated

Comment

Maybe 3 experimental gene modification jabs will be the charm? Warm up that deltoid boys!

Comment

Listen to the self declared arm chair experts wax on as if they know something about vaccines and all the scientists who have trained for years don't! LOL

Its the dumb and dumber show with side order of snake oil!

Even Trump is on side now telling the faithful to get their shots. Is Trump wrong too? LOL

Comment

This JBP talk is a catalyst for change, for anyone

Comment

Decide NOT to go back to totalitarian regimes ever again...What do YOU want?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...