• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me what has changed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    You are flogging a dead horse . Nobody cares what you say. Does it feel good to be ignored?
    Actually I do care what Burnt says. And so do you, Aggie. You hang on his every word. You retort. Argue. Sully him. Feud and fart. And live for only the fight. Quite amazing to come on occasionally and see your trend never varies.

Think about it. pars.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
      Actually I do care what Burnt says. And so do you, Aggie. You hang on his every word. You retort. Argue. Sully him. Feud and fart. And live for only the fight. Quite amazing to come on occasionally and see your trend never varies.

Think about it. pars.
      Not just him.

Comment

I found this Covid information very interesting:

https://tv.gab.com/channel/standonprinciples/view/dr-destroys-the-entire-covid-narrative-611132777b022aa59dd65777

Comment

https://tv.gab.com/channel/standonprinciples/view/dr-destroys-the-entire-covid-narrative-611132777b022aa59dd65777
          OK...So pars has swallowed thetheory that vaccinations are maaking the pandemic worse.

Perhaps a comment on just what course would have prevented decimation of every nursing home and extended care facility?. What would have prevented completely overwhelming the health care system?

You know; absent lockdowns; absent masks, social distancing; vaccination passports and yes of course the Covid vaccinations that have brought down each exponentially growing caseload....so far.

With respect pars; are you sure enough about trashing vaccinations; to risk the real possibility that you will be proven to have been oh so very wrong in whatever alternative you may propose to contain this disese

Comment

There are significant differnces between fires and wildfires.

Comment

Boom.

Comment

Returning your respect, oneoff, I said I found an article interesting so you said I swallowed a theory. 😁That’s interesting in itself, isn’t it. 😀

I’m going to be patently clear with you, oneoff, just so youre not tempted to try to mould my sentiments into your own view.

*I view Fauci as a load of steaming scheming camel dung with horse manure oozing out of his mouth. *

There. There’s really nothing more to add to that . Nothing personal.

But it’s nice to hear from you oneoff; it’s been awhile, hasn’t it. Affection as always, Pars.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
                  OK...So pars has swallowed thetheory that vaccinations are maaking the pandemic worse.

Perhaps a comment on just what course would have prevented decimation of every nursing home and extended care facility?. What would have prevented completely overwhelming the health care system?

You know; absent lockdowns; absent masks, social distancing; vaccination passports and yes of course the Covid vaccinations that have brought down each exponentially growing caseload....so far.

With respect pars; are you sure enough about trashing vaccinations; to risk the real possibility that you will be proven to have been oh so very wrong in whatever alternative you may propose to contain this disese
                  Are you so sure wearing the other shoe ????
                  It’s ok to be skeptical , many times in history the skeptics have been right . Not saying this is the case here but ... C’mon man , a man made virus and an experimental vaccine... I still think it’s responsible for people to be cautious IMO
                  The goal posts are constantly moving so to be 100% cocksure is maybe questionable too ....

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    C’mon man , a man made virus and an experimental vaccine... I still think it’s responsible for people to be cautious IMO
                    The goal posts are constantly moving so to be 100% cocksure is maybe questionable too ....
                    Does anyone remember january 2020?

Direct quotes by the WHO and Mrs Tam - no evidence of human to human transmission, then risk of transmission is low, mask dont work and travel bans are racist.

All backed by the MSM, you know the ones pushing climate change daily and Russia hoax.

So surprise surprise that people are skeptical.

Comment

Search for “Canadian Vaccine Deaths and Reactions” on Facebook. Canadians telling their stories. Private so you have to ask permission to join. The stories are upsetting

Comment

Facebook as evidence of anything? Huh?

Why do we need universities and research institutions when we have facebook and the internet to tell us the truth? LOL

We already know that most of the antivaxers and covidiots have come unhinged from reality, so its no surprise they will dismiss credible science and evidence.

Comment

So is the virus isolated?
                          Is he correct ?
                          By hearing that interview , sure makes one think .

Comment

Some folks love trampling rights. The right to sell their own grain, the right to be born, the right to choose to not be vaccinated.

I don’t get it. Chuck could you tell me what it is with you trampling rights?

Comment

]You seem to be okay with taking away a womans right to control her own body. You are okay with individuals not being vaccinated to protect society from a pandemic . You seem to be okay with large corporations screwing farmers over grain marketing. You are a true hypocrite. You can keep your righteous indignation and put in a place where the sun doesn't shine.[/QUOTE]

Comment

There. There’s really nothing more to always, Pars.[/QUOTE]

You should visit your sister Marjorie Taylor Green at the space station.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...