• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me what has changed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was hoping to have a rational discussion with oneoff but he is way down in the weeds and his TDS is flaring up. Besides, I have people to kill with my semi vaccinated status.

Here is another tidbit of the staggering misinformation from the health experts. If you dont want to watch the video I will summarize. 2 Most vaccinated countries, UK and Israel have diverging protections from vaccines.

Whats the difference, well Israel put shots 3 weeks apart, UK put them 3 months apart. Remember when they were tell us the better protection was longer duration between shots. Well so much for that.

He predicts a large portion of the close dose vaccinated will start getting covid again and boosters will be needed rapidly.

Last edited by jazz; Jul 25, 2021, 09:05.

Comment

Being vaccinated will actually provide more freedom in the current covid pandemic than remaining unvaccinated.

More travel options. Easier access to events. Some freedom from worry about covid. Less chance you will be sick and unable to work for a few days or longer. The advantages and small amount of risk outweigh the the disadvantages by a huge margin.

Just ask anyone unvaccinated who ended up in hospital with covid how much freedom they enjoyed during their hospital stay. Most will say I should have gotten the vaccine.
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 25, 2021, 09:40.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
        I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

Some can’t see the forest for the trees.
        Don't be so hard on your self.

What ever your problem is, I am sure someone will help you if you just ask for help.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Was hoping to have a rational discussion with oneoff but he is way down in the weeds and his TDS is flaring up. Besides, I have people to kill with my semi vaccinated status.
          Priceless. But not unprecedented -

Comment

I realize many don’t want to expand their minds, it takes time and energy.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

“We didn't love freedom enough”
            The missing portion of this quotation is the most significant...

Comment

Here is another tidbit of the staggering misinformation from the health experts. If you dont want to watch the video I will summarize. 2 Most vaccinated countries, UK and Israel have diverging protections from vaccines.

Whats the difference, well Israel put shots 3 weeks apart, UK put them 3 months apart. Remember when they were tell us the better protection was longer duration between shots. Well so much for that.

He predicts a large portion of the close dose vaccinated will start getting covid again and boosters will be needed rapidly.

Jazz You still waiting for Trump to win the election and for covid to disappear afterwards? How's your more recent fortune telling turning out?

I don't think you and a rational discussion can be mentioned together in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                I don't think you and a rational discussion can be mentioned together in the same sentence.
                chuck the always wrong climate cult with 30 yrs of failed data is the main reason people now dont trust the experts on vaccines.

Congratulations you killed a lot of people during covid.

Comment

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

Some can’t see the forest for the trees.
                  Well I worry most about countries becoming ungovernable.

and the concurrent loss of democracy; and social norms being destroyed because minorities think laws and rules don't currently apply to them and their perceived personal right to do as they please.

To the extent that no judge; no lawful body and certainly no individual should dare infringe or challenge their right to do totally as they please...in all circumstances.
                  None of which is accepted by a current majority. But we are approaching the tipping point unless this evil is challenged.

Comment

chuck the always wrong climate cult with 30 yrs of failed data is the main reason people now don't trust the experts on vaccines.

Congratulations you killed a lot of people during covid.
                    Chuck has not killed any people during Covid. However the anti get vaccinated movement may come to be seen as doing that very accusation.

As for his views on climate; data collected is always important. In the analysis of all forms of data; an open mind; critical scientific reasoning is necessary and essential to weed out and/or correct the data sets errors; the extraneous material; and the biases that may be inadvertent or on some occasions deliberate and necessary obtaining funding. That needs to be fully disclosed upfront and objective principles completely adhered too.

Just saying 30 years of failed data doesn't impress. Neither does overlooking ever growing world populations explosion that no one adequately factors into the solutions; and not picking the low hanging fruit as the very first steps; and ignoring non productive leisure activities and propelling rich bastards for 10 minutes of thrills; and air flights to exotic locations to obtain bragging rights; and extra CO2 costs as a penalty for harsh cold climates and sparce populations that cause extra transportation costs for those who may indeed be feeding the masses.
                    But as long as their is political power; the weakest and most vulnerable will not be treated any better than they have to be.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
                      Well I worry most about countries becoming ungovernable.

and the concurrent loss of democracy; and social norms being destroyed because minorities think laws and rules don't currently apply to them and their perceived personal right to do as they please.

To the extent that no judge; no lawful body and certainly no individual should dare infringe or challenge their right to do totally as they please...in all circumstances.
                      None of which is accepted by a current majority. But we are approaching the tipping point unless this evil is challenged.
                      Whereas countries becoming ungovernable is a well-founded concern, it will be for a a different reason - when the masses discover that they have been lied to, misled and plundered, we may well once again witness a storming of the Bastille.

Or a rout of the evil King John.

There is this, which leads to inevitable rebellion:

“The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim. An individual in a crowd is a grain of sand amid other grains of sand, which the wind stirs up at will.” Gustave Le Bon

It's almost as if you identify and describe the masses of today - but project your displeasure onto the voices of reason?

And then you once again deal huge hammer blows to your own credibility by creating straw-man scenarios and gross exaggerations - you are better than that, I hoped?

Such dismal tactics are generally not considered a sign of strength/

Strange, while I hadn't ever wanted to think of you as a tyrant, your words leave you wide open to such a charge, already alluding to making victims of those who will not give in to the compliant conformists.

Comment

As for his views on climate; data collected is always important. In the analysis of all forms of data; an open mind; critical scientific reasoning is necessary and essential to weed out and/or correct the data sets errors; the extraneous material; and the biases that may be inadvertent or on some occasions deliberate and necessary obtaining funding. That needs to be fully disclosed upfront and objective principles completely adhered too..
                        Did you just read what you wrote oneoff. Seriously reread it. And take a stiff drink.

I will give you a hint, replace the world climate with covid/vaccines.

Were you sleeping when the media and govt started linking covid up to climate change, racism, new normal, build back better and great reset? Absolutely linking those narratives with covid has created vaccine hesitancy way more than a million articles from posters on forums. Throw in some incompetents like the WTO, Tam, Fauci mix with the lying MSM and you have all the recipe you need right there for people to avoid the shot.

Right here in Canada you can se it for yourself if you can actually take a moment and think. $500B spent and ZERO extra transfers to health care. Doesnt sound that serious if we are more interesting in funding foreign students than beefing up ICUs but hey thats just me and my illogical mind.
                        Last edited by jazz; Jul 25, 2021, 12:13.

Comment

Did you just read what you wrote oneoff. Seriously reread it. And take a stiff drink.

You might believe your thinking ability improves with an increase in your blood alcohol content; but from your personal experience; did you notice any change from your baseline ability.
                          And no I didn't read it; and yes I did insinuate that your type of rhetoric on Covid vaccine contributes to untold needless deaths. That fact is pretty much proven.

And for most others; it has been proposed that those infected with the "delta variant"; produce; cough up and spread 1260 times more virus particles tan the original novel Covid patients.

That may well be the reason the delta variant leapfrogs to be the circulating variety in every country it gets into. All within weeks eg. 80% in USA a few days ago and will be 90% of cases by today ( I would suspect to not be far off).
                          And that dear reader is probably now just about every last nin the whole world.

Comment

Were you sleeping when the media and govt started linking covid up to climate change, racism, new normal, build back better and great reset? Absolutely linking those narratives with covid has created vaccine hesitancy way more than a million articles from posters on forums. Throw in some incompetents like the WTO, Tam, Fauci mix with the lying MSM and you have all the recipe you need right there for people to avoid the shot.

Right here in Canada you can se it for yourself if you can actually take a moment and think. $500B spent and ZERO extra transfers to health care. Doesnt sound that serious if we are more interesting in funding foreign students than beefing up ICUs but hey thats just me and my illogical mind.
                            YOU SAY Were you sleeping when the media and govt started linking covid up to climate change, racism, new normal, build back better and great reset?

And you can't see some of the linkages that could be drawn??? As for "incompetents". Compared to your abilities on these matters you a mere mere joke distraction. The health care systems have been largely consumed by the pandemic. And its as though there is a desire to draw the last year and a half out to FOREVER.

Comment

The health care systems have been largely consumed by the pandemic. And its as though there is a desire to draw the last year and a half out to FOREVER.
                              Once again, you deserve credit for a partial truth.

Some health care centers were very full while others sat empty.

For example, our local hospital which usually has a several hour wait at ER was empty of patients.

That is, until the all-wise healthcare system started moving sick LTC residents in from other regions. You can imagine how the local front-line workers and their families felt about that.

Then there were other hospitals in the area which were designated as acute care centers for the virus that originated from China and sat empty. For example, someone who was referred there for a special diagnostic which that center provided, the nurse at reception said of the empty facility that, "It's so quiet that it's eerie".

Emergency field hospitals were set up to handle a deluge of covid patients, based on the models, and never saw one single case enter their flaps. One was recently torn down and moved away into storage...

And then there is the account of a young woman who spent a lot of her growing up years under our roof and went on to become a surgical nurse in a larger hospital. When asked about the surge of patients that her hospital was reportedly dealing with - not entirely so, she said. Eye witness report.

A few times the ICU was almost at capacity was her report, but only slightly above normal usage.

In fact, when all the elective surgeries were cancelled, the surgeons were reassigned to other hospitals in hot spots to perform floor duties - which they were not qualified to do! And were paid their usual hourly rates, at that.

In the meantime, there were hundreds of people who suffered and some died from having essential procedures cancelled or postponed.

As for the last part of your words quoted above - there may well be a truth there that you unintentionally spoke.

Comment

And you can't see some of the linkages that could be drawn??? .
                                And there it is. The real agenda. You don't have a vaccination or covid problem. You have a critical thinking problem and are beyond help.

You have bought in hard on the propaganda the algos have twisted your mind and are lost. You need to go to twitter where you can find some people that espouse similar Marxist views.

This so called debate is dead.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...