• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day 2021!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Canada Day 2021!

Happy Canada Day!!!

Old guy paying his fuel bill at the Coop didn't have a mask on... and everyone was ok with it!

Wheat is heading! Early Canola Bolting later fields rooting down... Peas holding off flowering but look healthy!
    Alberta, land of the unmasked old folks!!!

Cheers!!!

Happy Birthday Canada, time to celebrate the best country in world's birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      Happy Canada Day!!!

Old guy paying his fuel bill at the Coop didn't have a mask on... and everyone was ok with it!

Wheat is heading! Early Canola Bolting later fields rooting down... Peas holding off flowering but look healthy!

Cheers!!!
      Alberta will be the great experiment. I hope it ends well. Was the old guy fully vaxed?

Comment

Happy Canada Day to all. May there be time in your day to reflect on the significance of living in our great country and how we arrived at what we have.

Comment

Happy Canada Day!

Comment

Happy Canada Day. Lots to be thankful for living in this country. Let's celebrate!

Comment

Come July 11, no masks in Saskatchewan, no restrictions. I wonder about that experiment. Will we go back to dying of flu or other morbidities like Diabetes, kidney failure, blood disorders?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6E024DC6-346B-4699-BF2E-1199B3227A5A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	771247

In a perfect world

Comment

For most of us there is lots to celebrate today.

But lets also not forget that many first nations people are grieving the loss of thousands of children who were taken from their families and forced into residential schools and many of them died under the care of people who treated them badly.

They are our friends and neighbors and they helped build this country. They gave up most of their land, their freedoms and autonomy for our benefit.

Their stories and experiences need to be heard and understood. And we need to treat them with respect and honor their contributions to move forward and to help make this country a better place for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                    Happy Canada Day!!!

Cheers!!!
                    Happy Canada Day Tom!

I went to town yesterday to pick up a few parts I had ordered. In both stores I went in the masks were gone and people were certainly happy about it. I felt a little bit foolish and took off my mask as well lol. Enjoy the day and like everyone hoping for some rain!

Comment

Happy Canada Day! Our ancestors hoped for better, make it so.

Camping at Greenwater, NOT ONE mask outdoors, beach, ice cream stand, golf course and campgrounds!

Comment

Happy future independence from Canada day!

That will be an event worth celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

Well thought out post, good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post

So nothing to celebrate in Alberta today under the current federation? For many, Alberta is the land of milk and money. With the highest per capita GDP and some of the highest incomes in the country, it's hard to argue that Albertan's are not prospering and thriving, even in spite of how many think they are so badly off.

I doubt you will ever see an independent Alberta, considering that separatist sentiments seem to rise and fall based on oil prices and which federal politicians are in power.

So you might as well acknowledge your good fortune to have been born in one of the richest and most stable countries on earth. You could have done much worse.

I am curious A5, of all the countries in the world, which one do you think would be better to live in than Canada?

Comment

With a trudeau majority on the way (and carney and freeland) using $500B of our money to buy LPC govts for the foreseeable future, I dont feel like celebrating.

Didnt help getting called genocidal racists messages on the radio all day yesterday for something that happened 100 yrs ago.

Think I will tune out today.
                              Last edited by jazz; Jul 1, 2021, 11:36.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...