• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day 2021!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of BC is maskless as of today. Scary hey Agstar?
    Carney would be worse than Trudeau.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      With a trudeau majority on the way (and carney and freeland) using $500B of our money to buy LPC govts for the foreseeable future, I dont feel like celebrating.

Didnt help getting called genocidal racists messages on the radio all day yesterday for something that happened 100 yrs ago.

Think I will tune out today.
      I finally started changing channels but couldn’t find a Chanel without all the BS so off went the radio, it’s got me wondering who orchestrated all this brainwashing propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
        I finally started changing channels but couldn’t find a Chanel without all the BS so off went the radio, it’s got me wondering who orchestrated all this brainwashing propaganda.
        Research the evil Reset, Tides Foundation, Soros, Klaus Swab, Build Back Better, Climate Cult, China almost everything bad, you will NOT feel better.
        Last edited by fjlip; Jul 1, 2021, 18:05.

Comment

Whatever everybody is doing today DON'T FORGET THE ICE ! have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Research the evil Reset, Soros, Klaus Swab, Build Back Better, Climate Cult, China almost everything bad, you will NOT feel better.
            I’ve read abundantly on the UN website, we are surrounded by bad and evil people that run powerful organizations.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

Comment

I'll never feel guilty for winning the birth lottery.
              The way forward should indeed be paved with brotherly love and understanding. Not gold or tears from fools.
              The current level of political correctness in all things is fodder for fools. I'll never stop pointing that out either.
              Back to work.

Comment

That's the beauty of Sirius XM.

How did the media come to where it is? China has infiltrated every aspect of our society, including MSM.

Blackmails politicians and businessmen.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/how-communist-china-drives-drugs-violence-and-inflated-housing-prices-in-canada-full-comment-with-anthony-furey https://nationalpost.com/opinion/how-communist-china-drives-drugs-violence-and-inflated-housing-prices-in-canada-full-comment-with-anthony-furey

Comment

I would bet there wont be many future Canada Days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	cd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	771259
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ch.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	771260
                  Last edited by jazz; Jul 1, 2021, 19:05.

Comment

That’s what I did also. I wonder what their ratings were?

Comment

These are dangerous times. Will our kids’ generation be the one to pay for what the forefathers did?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        These are dangerous times. Will our kids’ generation be the one to pay for what the forefathers did?
                        Kids and grandkids, and it was not our forefathers .... it was the church and state

Comment

Maybe if the Catholic church had come clean when this was first brought up, instead of fighting tooth and nail to avoid responsibility, things would be better. Using 28 million to build the Saskatoon cathedral while claiming poverty to compensate survivors and help with healing, was a slap in the face to indigenous people. Shame on government for allowing them to escape. Money and power is the doctrine of the catholic church. It was never about helping the children. Starving them and pocketing money they were given .Listening to Trudeau talk about using faith to heal is disgusting. Faith in the church and gov is what led to the Residential school disgrace. Stop pandering to the flock Justin. Blind faith led to this
                          Last edited by agstar77; Jul 2, 2021, 09:52.

Comment

Originally posted by shortbox View Post
                            That’s what I did also. I wonder what their ratings were?
                            It got so bad, I had to change the station over to Brocket 99.

Comment

Maybe if the Government of Canada (predominantly Liberal governments) had come clean when this was first brought up, instead of fighting tooth and nail to avoid responsibility, things would be better. Spending how many billions of foreign aid and millions to try to bribe a UN seat while claiming poverty to compensate survivors and help with healing, was a slap in the face to indigenous people (but "Thank you for your donation). Shame on the people for allowing them to escape. Money and power is the doctrine of the Government of Canada (predominantly Liberal). It was never about helping the children. Starving them and pocketing money they were given .Listening to Trudeau talk about using faith to heal is disgusting. Faith in the Government (predominantly Liberal) is what led to the Residential school disgrace. Stop pandering to yourself, Justin. Blind faith (in Liberal elitism) led to this

You're welcome!
                              Last edited by burnt; Jul 2, 2021, 11:46.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                                Maybe if the Government of Canada (predominantly Liberal governments) had come clean when this was first brought up, instead of fighting tooth and nail to avoid responsibility, things would be better. Spending how many billions of foreign aid and millions to try to bribe a UN seat while claiming poverty to compensate survivors and help with healing, was a slap in the face to indigenous people (but "Thank you for your donation). Shame on the people for allowing them to escape. Money and power is the doctrine of the Government of Canada (predominantly Liberal). It was never about helping the children. Starving them and pocketing money they were given .Listening to Trudeau talk about using faith to heal is disgusting. Faith in the Government (predominantly Liberal) is what led to the Residential school disgrace. Stop pandering to yourself, Justin. Blind faith (in Liberal elitism) led to this

You're welcome!
                                Burnt. Just to be sure I understand you, your consider the federal supported residential schools (which began with a commissioned study by CONSERVATIVE PM John A MacDonald and which resulted in his government committing federal funding these schools and which CONSERVATIVE PM Robert Borden made compulsory for all Indian children to attend when his government passed the Indian Act in 1920) to be a Liberal problem? How? By Liberals not defeating the Conservatives and preventing the CONSERVATIVE POLICY which started the residential schools in the first place?
                                Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jul 3, 2021, 06:38.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...