• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status of Keystone XL?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    [ATTACH]7478[/ATTACH]
    Fi[ATTACH]7478[/ATTACH]
    Forget that shit
    Here is the real problem with this country

This is what we need, we need a pm with balls to make this happen. It would be a win for everyone in Canada.

Comment

The keystone construction is a bit strange. They had a permit for 4 yrs and only built the section to Sk Ab border. 4 yrs was enough time to finish that entire thing and they didnt. Some minor court challenges but Enbridge had those too and didnt stop L3. Seems like they might have slow walked this thing after TMX go the go ahead and they know about Enbridges spare capacity.

Were they always going for a revival of energy east after Trudeau? Because thats the only project left that makes any sense now that KXL is dead. Unless somebody gets some real balls and goes to churchhill with a pipeline.

The best idea would be to go to Thunder Bay or Sarnia and tanker it out on the st lawrence.

Best of all that idea cant be blocked by Trudeau because Saudi Crude comes in by tanker the same route.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/proposal-to-ship-bitumen-through-thunder-bay-1.5045745
      Last edited by jazz; Jan 26, 2021, 07:33.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        The keystone construction is a bit strange. They had a permit for 4 yrs and only built the section to Sk Ab border. 4 yrs was enough time to finish that entire thing and they didnt. Some minor court challenges but Enbridge had those too and didnt stop L3. Seems like they might have slow walked this thing after TMX go the go ahead and they know about Enbridges spare capacity.

Were they always going for a revival of energy east after Trudeau? Because thats the only project left that makes any sense now that KXL is dead. Unless somebody gets some real balls and goes to churchhill with a pipeline.

The best idea would be to go to Thunder Bay or Sarnia and tanker it out on the st lawrence.

Best of all that idea cant be blocked by Trudeau because Saudi Crude comes in by tanker the same route.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/proposal-to-ship-bitumen-through-thunder-bay-1.5045745
        The other possibility is TC realized they had a dead horse and sold it to Alberta taxpayers for 1.5 billion plus an unknown amount of loan guarantees. The only question then is if Kenney et al were complicit in fleecing Albertans or just stupid and suckered by TC.

Comment

A Calgary Lawyer? Is there a name?

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
            The other possibility is TC realized they had a dead horse and sold it to Alberta taxpayers for 1.5 billion plus an unknown amount of loan guarantees. The only question then is if Kenney et al were complicit in fleecing Albertans or just stupid and suckered by TC.
            That remains to be seen if the portion that has been built remains idle scrap or gets enlisted to some new project.

These companies wont walk away from that investment even if the govt fronted it. Utility pipelines are a big cash business Has to be a way to integrate that asset even just as storage.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              A Calgary Lawyer? Is there a name?
              Oh, it’s jimmy what the ****s his name ?
              And this from the bullshit cop
              If one of us posted shit like that DML would be all over it

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                That remains to be seen if the portion that has been built remains idle scrap or gets enlisted to some new project.

These companies wont walk away from that investment even if the govt fronted it. Utility pipelines are a big cash business Has to be a way to integrate that asset even just as storage.
                How about water south

Comment

I posted the entire blog post and included the name under which she posts. Anyone could google susan on the soapbox and it would have taken you to her blog and the post I copied. Anyone wanting her actual name would have found it on that blog site under the about tab. So for those of you too lazy to do a search yourself, her name is Susan Wright.

Comment

really , a political commentator for the state broadcaster ??????? who ran for the liberal party, surely no bias in that column ????
                    i don't agree with much kenney is doing , but fuvk man , try and think for yourself https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/author/susan-wright-1.4916766 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/author/susan-wright-1.4916766
                    Can see why you left out some details
                    you are getting hilarious also
                    Last edited by Guest; Jan 26, 2021, 13:35.

Comment

really , a political commentator for the state broadcaster ??????? who ran for the liberal party, surely no bias in that column ????
                      i don't agree with much kenney is doing , but fuvk man , try and think for yourself https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/author/susan-wright-1.4916766 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/author/susan-wright-1.4916766
                      you are getting hilarious also
                      Of course there is bias in blog posts. It is an opinion piece the same type of writing as Rex Murphy or Peter Zeihan opinion columns; only from a different point on the political spectrum.

Too bad the best you can do to refute anything she says in her post is that she is a liberal and CBC broadcaster. You should take your own advice and think. Show us how smart you are by pointing out what she says that is not true. Make sure you can prove your claims because calling a lawyer a liar without a factual basis for such a statement could get costly.

Comment

Re: “like” on DML

Was a fat finger mistake, IDK how to remove.

Comment

I can change my handle to “Best Regina Lawyer”. You think DML will repost my expert opinion? Does he really think we are that stupid. Maybe the snowflakes will buy it, pas moi!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            I can change my handle to “Best Regina Lawyer”. You think DML will repost my expert opinion? Does he really think we are that stupid. Maybe the snowflakes will buy it, pas moi!
                            Whatever that lawyers credentials or bias, nothing is funny about our country being poorer and trying to put blame on the wrong person but thats a tactic the left uses without remorse.

I am surprised the pipeline wasnt called racist.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                              Of course there is bias in blog posts. It is an opinion piece the same type of writing as Rex Murphy or Peter Zeihan opinion columns; only from a different point on the political spectrum.

Too bad the best you can do to refute anything she says in her post is that she is a liberal and CBC broadcaster. You should take your own advice and think. Show us how smart you are by pointing out what she says that is not true. Make sure you can prove your claims because calling a lawyer a liar without a factual basis for such a statement could get costly.
                              But you put it out as fact , from “a Calgary lawyer” , not the one sided liberal columnist piece it is ??
                              And Rex murphy , he’s full of shit right ? And everyone knows who he is ; a CBC columnist who got woke and told them to take a hike
                              Because he doesn’t agree with you , he is not important
                              Forgive me if I seem a little testy , just looked at my sask energy bill , 86$ carbon tax to stop from freezing to death , which will be $140 after April fools , more than the f u c k en cost of the gas itself
                              One shop at 35 degree , one at 50 degrees , house at 65 degrees
                              What do you wing nuts advise I do to chase your imaginary demon away ?

Comment

But you put it out as fact , from “a Calgary lawyer” , not the one sided liberal columnist piece it is ??
                                And Rex murphy , he’s full of shit right ? And everyone knows who he is ; a CBC columnist who got woke and told them to take a hike
                                Because he doesn’t agree with you , he is not important
                                Forgive me if I seem a little testy , just looked at my sask energy bill , 86$ carbon tax to stop from freezing to death , which will be $140 after April fools , more than the f u c k en cost of the gas itself
                                One shop at 35 degree , one at 50 degrees , house at 65 degrees
                                What do you wing nuts advise I do to chase your imaginary demon away ?
                                This is what I said about the blog post I shared.
                                Following is a blog post by a Calgary lawyer who has spent 26 years working in the oil industry. In her post she answers a number of questions that have been asked in this thread. She also contradicts a number of claims posters have made on this thread.

Many of you will disagree with most if not all she says, but I suggest you read and consider her arguments given her position and experience. Unless you understand and can actually refute an opponents position there is no way your position will be ever accepted.
                                I pointed out it was a blog post. Nowhere do I claim it was fact, I wrote that participants of this thread need to consider her arguments. I encouraged everyone to read the post to see if you could refute her position. No one has, they have only attacked her for her politics. And she is a working Calgary lawyer who wrote a blog on something she is familiar with.

Learn to read Case!
                                Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 26, 2021, 15:50.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...