• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hows That Science Working Out?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Probably not the best idea posting a picture of your wife on a social media platform, as every bodies going to figure out who you really are.

Not going to able hide behind GOODRUM anymore. OOOPS!
    You transphobe!

You misgendered zer/zit!

Comment

I like both pyramids. They both have the most important food group at the top, deserts such as cookies.
      I've watched enough Sesame street back in the day to know that if you take an object (a tin can usually) out of the bottom of the stack, the entire pyramid of cans will come crashing down, and someone will probably get hurt. So to stay on the safe side, I will always start at the top, with the desert, and if it works out and I manage to get that far, it looks like vegetable will be last in 2020. Probably a low risk that I ever get that far.

Safety first.

Comment

Can someone tell me where highly processed plant based protein powders show up in that triangle??????

I eat my vegetables raw , peeled or cooked....not processed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...