• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring on the vaccine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring on the vaccine

When my turn comes up to get the Covid 19 vaccine I will be rolling up my sleeve.

Was at the family doctor for my yearly check-up early November. She told me that I'm in good health, of which I'm truly thankful for. I got the flu shot for the first time in my life on the recommendation of my doctor. She is the medical professional not the social media platforms that are out there. She told me that I will likely get the Covid vaccine in the fall. I got the measles and polio vaccines at an early age they have ensured I never caught either of those deadly viruses. It was science that developed those vaccines and it's science that has now come up with the Covid vaccine.

As a farmer I have put my trust in science to get the yields I need to make a living, and enjoy the life style I live. Science has provided me with the the inputs and equipment required to grow the crops and get the yields needed to make a profit. When growing up we had cattle which we vaccinated yearly, and that ourselves grew up butchering and eating. We never picked out a certain animal that wouldn't be vaccinated for our own consumpation. We raised our own chickens and fed them the special feeds when they were chicks so they wouldn't catch any viruses. We butchered those chicken every fall and many times we were eating them within a couple of hours of them being butchered. I'm still alive and healthy after eating vaccinated animals.

I find it odd that on a farmer chat line so many are on here pasting all kind of links casting doubt in the Covid 19 vaccine and yet use science everyday on their farms. I'm sure the majority of you got your measles and polio vaccines at an early age. You're all still alive from what I'm reading. The same ones will come on hear bashing the anti GMO crowd, but will post anti Covid 19 vaccine posts.

The Covid 19 vaccine is science, and to be a farmer in these days of science all around you it is very odd that all of a sudden this vaccine has cast doubt in so many of you. Yes I know it was developed quickly but science has grown leaps an bounds since the 50s and 60s when the polio and measles vaccines were discovered.

I hope politics isn't behind the negativity towards the Covid vaccine on Agriville as Covid isn't political as that ended on Nov 3/2020.

I want to go to my southern home so yes I’ll get both shots. Would get one and pay for it in Minot if Trudeau would open the boarder.

Comment

What I find truly amazing is the only thing conspiracy theorists don't challenge is conspiracy theories.

Comment

Glad to hear someone is lining up to be part of the test group of this rushed to market vaccine! See what these doctors have to say about it and maybe you’ll have a different perspective. https://brandnewtube.com/watch/ask-the-experts-covid-19-vaccine-now-banned-on-youtube-and-facebook_qIsNohSIeSgfz2J.html

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
          I want to go to my southern home so yes I’ll get both shots. Would get one and pay for it in Minot if Trudeau would open the boarder.
          If you really want to go, you can hope on a flight tomorrow morning. The border is only shut to drive across. There are daily flights to Florida. So saying Trudeau is stopping you is false. Chances are the border will not open to drive across for months yet.

Comment

That is your own choice to get the vaccine forage. Just like it is mine not to. What most people are up in arms about, or at least I am, is that people are trying to force this vaccine on us.

NEWS FLASH...it isn't up to you to tell another person what to put in THEIR body.

Comment

Yes there’s now a new video platform called brandnewtube. Just recently discovered it. Google and Facebook are censoring out information they may not want the masses to hear

Comment

dml , its a good thread , why try and railroad it ?
                i'm getting mine too forage, asap
                really miss grandkids , i know we can see them as of yet , just kinda like to lay low and they all live in saskatoon
                also really miss travelling , i know thats kinda selfish , but i figure lucky if i got 15 good diving years left , have dived with a fair few 75 yr olds , but only one 80 yr old , although she was a genuine inspiration to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by Livewire View Post
                  Yes there’s now a new video platform called brandnewtube. Just recently discovered it. Google and Facebook are censoring out information they may not want the masses to hear
                  You can say adios and take the Qanon with you

Comment

Yes I could fly but I don’t want to sit in a tube with 250 people for five hours. I would rather drive and sanitize and stay safe with my wife.

Trudeau is playing with the boarder as a control tactic to stop snow birds from heading south.

It’s all about control

Plus I’m stuck here for 90 days since I had my hospital stay. Oh insurance is such a bitch.

Comment

I won’t be lining up. I am pretty sure I have that right.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                        Yes I could fly but I don’t want to sit in a tube with 250 people for five hours. I would rather drive and sanitize and stay safe with my wife.

Trudeau is playing with the boarder as a control tactic to stop snow birds from heading south.

It’s all about control

Plus I’m stuck here for 90 days since I had my hospital stay. Oh insurance is such a bitch.
                        If what you are claiming is true Trudeau would have put a stop to snowbirds hiring a transport company to move their car or RV across the border and flying by light plane or helicopter between Canada and US. Is happening in BC, Ontario, and Quebec.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/snowbirds-canada-u-s-border-drive-winter-travel-covid-19-1.5810104 https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/snowbirds-canada-u-s-border-drive-winter-travel-covid-19-1.5810104

Trudeau is not stopping your going to Florida, it is your decision.

Comment

he said he can't go for insurance reasons after the hospital bout ?

Comment

Not exactly an early adopter of “technology” here. I prefer to watch and learn from others before plunging into something. Definitely not in a high risk category so there’ll be lots of others ahead of us to experience it first.

P.S.
                            The kids, dog, and cows are all vaccinated here. Last month the youngest got her 1 year shots on her birthday............... some present that was. 😉

Comment

This vaccine ain’t like the others we are used to. Tread with great caution

these will be the first-ever messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines brought to market for human patients

when the world begins inoculating itself with these completely new and revolutionary vaccines, it will know virtually nothing about their long-term effects.

It uses a sequence of genetic RNA material produced in a lab that, when injected into your body, must invade your cells and hijack your cells’ protein-making machinery called ribosomes to produce the viral components that subsequently train your immune system to fight the virus.

there are unique and unknown risks to messenger RNA vaccines, including local and systemic inflammatory responses that could lead to autoimmune conditions.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...