• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyota's game-changing solid-state battery en route for 2021 debut

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
    With the Great Reset underway 2 feet and heartbeat will be a luxurious ride.
    Grass is renewable, cut dried and baled for winter storage. 4 legs a wagon and a sleigh will go almost anywhere.

Amish here we come.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	amish-family-horse-buggy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	770517

Look at this family sedan.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 12, 2020, 12:12.

Comment

Farma, where the heck did you get that picture of chuck and his family?

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
        I don't think it's the sole solution for here year round, but for a large portion of the world's commuters it might be. Without having a big radiator up front screwing up the aerodynamics, these things can get very efficient. Btw those pizza cutters may surprize in the snow, just found it interesting is all.
        Yes, tall skinny wheels is what you want.....
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2jY1trxqg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2jY1trxqg

Comment

Looking at all the gloves thawing out on my dash right now, I think I'll keep my GM for a while yet thanks.

Comment

I guess NOBODY needs 4WD, what were we thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Grass is renewable, cut dried and baled for winter storage. 4 legs a wagon and a sleigh will go almost anywhere.

Amish here we come.....

[ATTACH]7208[/ATTACH]

My Amish neighbors are trading there work horses for 50,60 and 70 horse tractors since coming here a few years ago. The trouble with big horses is that even when not being used they still eat very costly hay , something they learned here on our light soil on a dry summer. You don't leave your tractor running during the off season.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                Farma, where the heck did you get that picture of chuck and his family?
                You really think Chuck practices what he preaches?
                It was a rhetorical question.
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Dec 12, 2020, 19:17.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Amish here we come.....

[ATTACH]7208[/ATTACH]

As long as all others have the exact same amount as horses 🐎 as you it will be tolerable yup . And the exact same land base and same amount as wood to burn for heat ...god forbid you burn one more stick of wood though or try to farm one more acre of land he will have the snitch police after you so be careful...
                  don’t even try to to better than others ... bad ...... unless you live in Quebec then no rules apply of course
                  Last edited by furrowtickler; Dec 13, 2020, 07:49.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...