• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Must Listen to podcast segment, Trudeau vaccine rollout scandal

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    Well gov's all over earth seem to want the OLD, high cost pension collectors cancelled, don't they? By their actions or inactions.
    Trudeau must think most senior citizens vote Conservative. Mexico and India will start their vaccination rollout program before Canada......

The USA is our largest trading partner and Trudeau didn’t bother to work with them.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
      I’m not sure what someone is worth while they are in a care home waiting die but someone that is healthy and productive are priceless, people are kidding themselves if they believe everyone’s life is equally important, are we to believe that the bums, drugged out hippies and permanent welfare cases are as important as young healthy productive people?
      Well case said he was a hippee at one point?
      Lol
      Is this coming from the ultra right Christian faith???
      Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 29, 2020, 12:44.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Eugenics, sterilization and euthanasia of anybody not meeting standards next?
        I’m really against the lockdowns, I myself couldn’t hardly care less as I really hardly ever leave home, I like home, I’ll make a quick parts run a couple times a month and if I’m in the city for more than 3 hours it’s really time to get home. So really the lockdowns have hardly effected me at all.
        But the younger more social people are real being affected, more suicides and drug overdoses are killing people than Covid, if we all must lock down to save the vulnerable that really is a problem when there’s more people killed off because of depression.

I’m not sure what sterilization and euthanasia has to do with nature taking its course but I’m no Hitler, I just believe if the people in long term care homes are that vulnerable that They are the ones that should be locked up and not the people that want there freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          I was raised as a Lutheran but really haven’t been going to church in 35 years, I just believe the lockdowns are causing more harm than good. The lockdowns are going to have ramifications for a very long time, Trudeau spending over 400 billion in 9 months is going to hurt Canadians longer than I’ll live.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Moderna will supply Canada with a portion of 20 million this year and 500 million next year. STOP fear mongering.
            this year , like dec. , i highly doubt that ?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
              Well case said he was a hippee at one point?
              Lol
              WTF ? are you hallucinating ?, better lay off true dopes weed lol(tm chuck)
              Last edited by Guest; Nov 29, 2020, 15:10.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                this year , like dec. , i highly doubt that ?
                Produced this year shipped Jan. According to Moderna . Has to be approved by CDC and Health Canada.

Comment

When do you think you get yours agstar?

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                    I’m not sure what someone is worth while they are in a care home waiting die but someone that is healthy and productive are priceless, people are kidding themselves if they believe everyone’s life is equally important, are we to believe that the bums, drugged out hippies and permanent welfare cases are as important as young healthy productive people?

First it's the old ("waiting die")and now it's anybody that may have an addiction. Must take a special type of person to go around judging who is more valuable to society and who isn't.

Any Agrivillers on here ever have an addiction in their past? Any Agrivillers ever have a family member or close friend with an addiction in their past. They would have been of lesser value to society at the time if they came across TSIPP's radar. I'm sure there's not one recovering addict that went on to live a productive life out there. There's never been one teenager with an addiction who made a wrong choice for six months that turned their life around. Of coarse TSIPP would know this back on the farm.

Keep yapping TSIPP your digging yourself deeper and deeper and your probably one post away from really exposing to everybody what really goes on up in there.

Pretty scary so far!
                    Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 29, 2020, 14:29.

Comment

Produced this year shipped Jan. According to Moderna . Has to be approved by CDC and Health Canada.
                      Man , I sure hope that’s right

Comment

Every post diminishes value to society. I would not want to be the judge on each individuals worth or what they have contributed.

Comment

The other day turdo said next sept?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Any Agrivillers ever have a family member or close friend with an addiction in their past.
                            I am sure we will all know someone with an addiction after this nonsense is done with. Probably a lot of divorces, abuse and suicides as well. No shortage of pain to go around. Lets see how many of the survivors can turn it around as you say after a devastating personal or economic blow, because those stats dont hold water. Most times thats a one way trip to permanent dependency. I suspect safe injection sites will be a booming industry soon.

But lets be honest here, if the govt actually thought older people had any merit, they wouldnt be sitting in run down care homes with exactly zero of the $400B given to improve their conditions and safety.

Trudeau gave foreign students more money than any of our vulnerable seniors. Paid for vaccines in other countries and gave the UN and WHO their dues. So you know how he feels.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                              The other day turdo said next sept?
                              If we are waiting for Health Canada to approve this vaccine that’s a bad sign, sounds like Trudeau is asleep at the wheel. Trump’s team had their FDA looking into this since March 16th.

April 16: HHS made exit disclaimer icon up to $483 million in support available for Moderna's candidate vaccine, which began Phase 1 trials on March 16 and received a fast-track designation from FDA. This agreement was expanded exit disclaimer icon on July 26 to include an additional $472 million to support late-stage clinical development, including the expanded Phase 3 study of the company's mRNA vaccine, which began on July 27th.

Comment

Agstarr might be first in line, but people should know why vaccines usually take 10 yrs to develop.

https://www.pnas.org/content/117/15/8218 Avoiding pitfalls in the pursuit of a COVID-19 vaccine

In short there is a long history of vaccine candidates provoking the opposite reaction when exposed to the virus when applied to more resilient strains like dengue etc.

Enhanced uptake of the virus occurred and vaccinated people got sicker upon exposure. It was one of the mechanisms that killed the SARS vaccine.
                                Last edited by jazz; Nov 29, 2020, 15:50.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...