• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Must Listen to podcast segment, Trudeau vaccine rollout scandal

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
    Charles Adler and Warren Kinsella discuss Canada's inept vaccine preparedness, and Trudeau's coming vaccine roll out scandal.

https://tunein.com/podcasts/News--Politics-Podcasts/Charles-Adler-Tonight-p939477/ https://tunein.com/podcasts/News--Politics-Podcasts/Charles-Adler-Tonight-p939477/

Conversation starts at 12:30 runs to 29:15

Every Canadian should hear that 2.5 billion people will receive the vaccine before the first Canadian.
    Americans will start receiving vaccine next week, as well Mexicans, Indonesians and the British.

A hard ass Liberal Kinsella, stating Chretien created the "pandemic response plan" ,,, he adds that the Harper government built and added to the plan, improving it. Then the Trudeau government came destroyed the whole plan.
    It's no secret that Kinsella, a former Chretien advisor, despises the Sock Boy with a vitriol usually reserved for traitors.

Oh, wait...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Honest Liberal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	770467

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
      Keep in mind these stunning numbers;

of the 12,000 Canadian deaths, less than 200 were individuals not associated with long term care homes.
      So when someone in long term care or with underlying health problems dies prematurely from covid then their lives are less important?

Comment

What it says is that long term care homes, are what needs to be protected.
        Let the rest of society go about it's business in keeping the economy functioning. Keep the kids active in sports and learning in schools and colleges.

Comment

And the other 11800, 98.3% can eat well, keep immunity up and live normally.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            And the other 11800, 98.3% can eat well, keep immunity up and live normally.
            School system and healthcare on verge of collapse but hey party on.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              So when someone in long term care or with underlying health problems dies prematurely from covid then their lives are less important?
              My life is definitely more important than someone that’s dying in a long term home, I’m still somewhat productive and I’d like to think I’m not a burden to anyone yet, but my kids life is definitely worth more than my life. I don’t want anyone locked down so I can breathe a few more months, or a few more years.
              Last edited by TSIPP; Nov 29, 2020, 11:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                Your saying that the numbers going higher since mask mandate, are caused by irresponsible deniers? I just fail to understand your point. Please clarify.
                the problem with masks , the unforeseen consequence , is that these masked idiots think they bulletproof

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                  My life is definitely more important than someone that’s dyeing in a long term home, I’m still somewhat productive and I’d live to think I’m not a burden to anyone yet, but my kids life is definitely worth more than my life. I don’t want anyone locked down so I can breathe a few more months, or a few more years.
                  Geez, TSIPP.

With that theory someone old and in their twilight years of their life in a care home who possibly made huge contributions to his community or society is of less value than some younger bum who has been nothing but a draw on his community and society.

No measuring stick will work or can be justified.
                  Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 29, 2020, 10:42.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                    My life is definitely more important than someone that’s dyeing in a long term home, I’m still somewhat productive and I’d live to think I’m not a burden to anyone yet, but my kids life is definitely worth more than my life. I don’t want anyone locked down so I can breathe a few more months, or a few more years.
                    Tough talk coming from a guy, on a farmer chat line, hiding behind an alias categorizing who is more valuable to society.

Tell that face to face to the thousands of Canadian who's love ones have died prematurely. Wonder if there's any WW2 vets falling into your Judgement Day scenario post.

This applies to your Like Button Buddy as well! I'd pay money to see your teeth lying on the ground!

Comment

I will say this.... after 50 statistics prove that time is not your side anyway...not many make 100.

Comment

Moderna will supply Canada with a portion of 20 million this year and 500 million next year. STOP fear mongering.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          Moderna will supply Canada with a portion of 20 million this year and 500 million next year. STOP fear mongering.
                          You better be the first guy in the lineup. Might be able to relax a little.
                          When do you think you will get it?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            Geez, TSIPP.

With that theory someone old and in their twilight years of their life in a care home who possibly made huge contributions to his community or society is of less value than some younger bum who has been nothing but a draw on his community and society.

No measuring stick will work or can be justified.
                            Well gov's all over earth seem to want the OLD, high cost pension collectors cancelled, don't they? By their actions or inactions.

Comment

I’m not sure what someone is worth while they are in a care home waiting die but someone that is healthy and productive are priceless, people are kidding themselves if they believe everyone’s life is equally important, are we to believe that the bums, drugged out hippies and permanent welfare cases are as important as young healthy productive people?

Comment

Eugenics, sterilization and euthanasia of anybody not meeting standards next?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...